• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The End of Cyntara

I'm always calm. I'm just one step ahead of you at all times. Not to mention that night you banned me because you know, you decided to do your job for once, holy crap were you looked and talked down upon even more than you once were. I was crying and I can honestly say the Bruh's were crying in vent. Hope that one helps you sleep that night :thumbup:

But keep up the hypocricy captain, that's also another quality being over-looked because you're the only "true" staff member Red has.

But congratz to Ray for becoming the new Gamemaster on Cyntara. Raging will be forgotten. MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF G-UNIT!

I'm always calm. I'm just one step ahead of you at all times. Not to mention that night you banned me because you know, you decided to do your job for once, holy crap were you looked and talked down upon even more than you once were. I was crying and I can honestly say the Bruh's were crying in vent. Hope that one helps you sleep that night :thumbup:

But keep up the hypocrisy? captain, that's also another quality being over-looked because you're the only "true" staff member Red has.

But congratz to Ray for becoming the new Gamemaster on Cyntara. Raging will be forgotten. MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF G-UNIT!

The funny thing was that I was already doing my job when you decided get on and get in the way. And yeah, I slept great that night.

You bolded random words in my post. Why? LOL!

And you don't know how to do your job. I "got in the way" with a logic argument and because none of you could back up your argument with legit facts and you were losing the entire debate, you decided to message Chan on MSN because you wanted me gone.

Like they always say, if you can't beat them, try your best to get rid of them!

You can't beat me, you got rid of me. ENDADISCUSSION NOOBIE!

KTHXBYE

You bolded random words in my post. Why? LOL!

And you don't know how to do your job. I "got in the way" with a logic argument and because none of you could back up your argument with legit facts and you were losing the entire debate, you decided to message Chan on MSN because you wanted me gone.

Like they always say, if you can't beat them, try your best to get rid of them!

You can't beat me, you got rid of me. ENDADISCUSSION NOOBIE!

KTHXBYE

I just corrected your words that you didn't spell correctly, now I'll correct this last statement. You didn't have a logical argument, you just talked a lot of shit then called me Jewish many different ways. I could have backed up my action, but you were kept talking and I couldn't get a word in. That was the main reason I needed you off (besides you annoying me) so I could tell Chan the real issue without you being a burden. And I assure you, he didn't take your side even after you begged to come over to his place.

And the saying goes "if you can't beat them, join them"

Enjoy.

OMFGTHISTHREADISABOUTTHEENDOFCYNTARANOTYOUFAGSPLEASEDIRECTTHEATTENTIONBACKTOTHEOBTHATSSUPPOSETOTAKEPLACEBETWEENTHEBRUHSANDJERKCIRCLEORNOWTHEIRGUILDISFUCKINGCHARLOVERS :thumbup:

Back