• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The End of Cyntara

Ooth

Reaction score
Since the 'Tyrant' Bruhs have retired from Cyntara (due to extreme boredom from terrible enemies and enemies not leaving pz) there once again, has been more shit talking stirring up. This only started a few days after WE QUIT. Everyone is leaving pz and leveling now and thinking they're all pro.

Some odd days after we quit, we have people begging us to come back and fight. Why? There is no other teams from them to attempt to fight. This server sucks. Another reason we quit.

A few members of Fated Circle, former members under Nokbane, have been talking a lot of shit.

For example: Death logs in. Who Cares\Grizzly\Craig messages him and says 'durr hurr u done messed up now, u leave pz and ill kill you, you realize what you did when you backstabbed us noob?' Others have said shit to him like, 'you wont step from pz' (when there numbers are around 5 and its him by himself)

Once again, another hardass of Fated Circle, Beast Mode says this..

2znsiuv.jpg

I get in vent and the kid wouldn't say shit to me.
I confront him about being a hardass and he says 'I dont know what youre talking about, leave me alone'. Basically, whining like a bitch and can't give me a reason.

Also, other members of the guild are saying shit like 'Bruhs are afraid to lose'

The fuck are you injecting into your body to create such illusions, DREAMS, and thoughts of the Bruhs losing to some fucking group of garbage players like yourself? You seriously must be fucked up in the head. We're the best team to ever play Cyntara. We can prove it. We have cams\videos\frags to show for.

If my team is up for it, one last time, I'd like to formally invited Fated Circle to one huge battle.

If possibly, I'd like Red to open up Carlin - Ab'Dendriel for one huge 'OPEN' Battle. I'm sure Chan won't implement this. However, we can fight other places. Like the typical fucking BR battles in BKBs.

Last edited:
I'm in if Red will undelete Bjonik for this 1 battle.
And if he doesnt its because he knows we are going to shit all over them haha.
So if I don't get undeleted for this one battle guys, you know its because Red knows we are gunna trash them.

+1 for Ab-Carlin OB

You're retired.
You have the Highest PvP skill Ever.
Why you mind this server? Isn't that shit here far from being of your kind?
Plz don't come back, we're all afraid of you gods.
Plz don't. And don't post on the forum anymore it makes you too much like a human being.

/ironics off:

STFU

Graddler, sit in the PZ some more.
When we played you never left it.
Now we're gone you level haha.
You're scared of us bro and you know it, You're trying to act tough on the forum because we don't play anymore.
You're so bad at this game bro lol just uninstall it.

You're retired.
You have the Highest PvP skill Ever.
Why you mind this server? Isn't that shit here far from being of your kind?
Plz don't come back, we're all afraid of you gods.
Plz don't. And don't post on the forum anymore it makes you too much like a human being.

/ironics off:

STFU

1. Gods will do as they wish and who are you to question them.
2. Your sarcasm amuses me
3. You're such a fanboy it astounds me.

Also, of course you'd try and get around the main reason for this post, to fight your guild in one last battle. Pretty pathetic.
But go ahead and 'build up' your guild.
Keep hunting those non-pvp spawns like pros.

3. God(s) isn't real.

Only the PvP GOD Zarz. All hail Zarz!

Graddler REALLY does think we quit because we were afraid of loosing, LOL.

Even after not playing for the past few days, Bruhs still have the most frags.

Here's some guild war stats, faggot.

Bruhs vs Mortal Vigoare
484 - 126

Pardon My Swag vs Reds Army
176 - 17

Bruhs vs Take Life
49 - 15

Bruhs vs The Reaper
24 - 6

Here is some stats of Graddlers fucking noobshit guild.
Fated Circle vs Mexicans (Unstoppables)
2 - 6

Good job fuckbag, you're losing to mexicans

Nothing more annoying than obnoxious pricks who begin a war "afk" training all day, then when the opposing team leaves, they decide its safe to leave pz, then when they snag a few levels after getting a Tibia boner from not playing for a week straight because they wouldn't fight and lose a few levels because they love their chars, they sit there and talk more shit than they can handle.

Oh yeah, pretty much sums up Craig.

Nothing more annoying than obnoxious pricks who begin a war "afk" training all day, then when the opposing team leaves, they decide its safe to leave pz, then when they snag a few levels after getting a Tibia boner from not playing for a week straight because they wouldn't fight and lose a few levels because they love their chars, they sit there and talk more shit than they can handle.

Oh yeah, pretty much sums up Craig.

Exactly. I don't see whats so hard to understand about that.

Oh yeah, pretty much sums up Craig and every other person who plays Cyntara now.

fixed.

lol....i raped everyone in old cyntaraXD
And the names u writed here idk TOO! they all was retired..
I raped Drakan Team ....XD

Back