• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The event

Qknight

Reaction score
Round 1 and 2, died after 1 min on the third ;P so i dont upload the third
Round tvo event.cam
The enigma won the first round, Quwix the second and Gradevinac the third i think :p

look i was there with the gms and that, why the engima won the first round was becasue... well you see why she won look at the mwalls, she prob cheated or something, and like second or theird round feloth got an idea to like do non mwall zone, ofc it was tala that fixed it he is 0pr0 at these things,
and on icechaw, well i just can say that it were an 808 that won the first round

look i was there with the gms and that, why the engima won the first round was becasue... well you see why she won look at the mwalls, she prob cheated or something, and like second or theird round feloth got an idea to like do non mwall zone, ofc it was tala that fixed it he is 0pr0 at these things,
and on icechaw, well i just can say that it were an 808 that won the first round
Since you at it, why dont you tell us about why talaturen gave you an exp scroll for free? :(

Since you at it, why dont you tell us about why talaturen gave you an exp scroll for free? :(

look i will not lie about it, i wasent the person that was going to get the exp scroll it was his friend but i clicked on the scroll and ta daa im lvl 80, dossent matter, if i want i can delete the char but i dont want to i will be/try to be in all events, and like i said the exp scroll wasent for me, i can show you proof that im still on the roof, and the gms know about it

/// ejj lissna tpa mej NEERR ANNARS SPINDELEL DÖD

Back