• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fare:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Escritorio\Downloads\libboost filesystem.a(operations.o) In function `_Z41__static_initialization_and_destruction_0ii':
[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::get_generic_category()'

If you got a working devcpp plz upload for us. Rep++ Plz

this one works fine for me ;< Try to replace lib in linkers, to my one

I Did Fare's Post and get this error:

C:\libboost filesystem.a(operations.o) In function `_Z41__static_initialization_and_destruction_0ii':

[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::get_generic_category()'

Somebody know how to solve it! Please

[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'

This Error Now :( I make Fare's Post i made it all! Made the Compilling Tuto.

In otehr versions i make it but i can't now. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
]I'm using sources tfs 0.3.4 pl2 and i get this error when I try to compile..
linkerror.png

Yes I've searched, and came up with 3 useless-dead end results on how to fix this z.z

I compiled on my computer, then moved the .exe file onto the host computer (not sure if that makes a difference?) and when I try to start the .exe , I am given this error:
Failed loading symbols, forgottenserver.map file not found.
Any ideas on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated :)

Yes I've searched, and came up with 3 useless-dead end results on how to fix this z.z

I compiled on my computer, then moved the .exe file onto the host computer (not sure if that makes a difference?) and when I try to start the .exe , I am given this error:

Any ideas on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated :)

Download this file and place it in your TFS folder.

Upload Files / forgottenserver.map - UploadHyper.com

His map file is useless for debugging though.... if you compiled a debug version you have to use YOUR map file. it should be in the same directory as your exe was in. (when you compiled it)

cannot find -lboost_filesystem
D:\serv\forgottenserver-0.3.5pl1\0.3.5pl1\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error] [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

i have this problem xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back