• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
if it can't find -lregex just replace it trought -lboost_regex
This will solve the problem!

The link should be working now.

General Informations

While Compling i have an error:

*I use Forgotten DevCpp.
* OTS : EldinWorld 8.1 XML

*I had put:
-D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

and

-llibxml2
-llua
-llualib
-lwsock32
-lregex
-lgmp
-s
-Wl,-Map=otserv.map
______

Secound time i done it without(all up) it and error in the same place.
Please help me to solve the problem. Thank you.
With Regards Kavvson

Detailistic Error Log

Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\EldinWorld 8.1 XML\Source\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\EldinWorld 8.1 XML\Source\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe -c connection.cpp -o connection.o -I"include" -D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__

In file included from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26,
from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24,
from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25,
from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from connection.cpp:22:
C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/system/error_code.hpp:116: error: enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant

make.exe: *** [connection.o] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

And
20 In file included from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:26, from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp
24 from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20, from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp
25 from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:24, from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp
20 from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:25, from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio.hpp
25 C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\Dev-Cpp\include\boost\asio.hpp:20, from connection.h from C:/Documents and Settings/Kavvsonn/Pulpit/Dev-Cpp/Bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/../../../../include/boost/asio.hpp:20, from connection.h
22 C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\EldinWorld 8.1 XML\Source\connection.h:25, from connection.cpp from connection.h:25, from connection.cpp
22 C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\EldinWorld 8.1 XML\Source\connection.cpp from connection.cpp
116 C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\Dev-Cpp\include\boost\system\error_code.hpp `WSAEWOULDBLOCK' was not declared in this scope
116 C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\Dev-Cpp\include\boost\system\error_code.hpp enumerator value for `operation_would_block' not integer constant
C:\Documents and Settings\Kavvsonn\Pulpit\EldinWorld 8.1 XML\Source\Makefile.win [Build Error] [connection.o] Error 1

Code:
-L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_regex -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s -lluasql_mysql  

obj//database.o(.text+0x1492):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x3a3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x4df):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x4ee):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x566):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x73a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x753):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x8e2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb1e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe20):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe3f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x102e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1076):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x109b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1464):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x14a5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x14ca):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1528):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x153c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15a6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15ba):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//luascript.o(.text+0x5a8f):luascript.cpp: undefined reference to `luaopen_luasql_mysql'

I'm using tags

Updated to version 2.0!

woot 2.0!!! been waiting..almost 10 minutes for this, lmao, talk about fast support o_O

cheers.

hey im a nub but anyways

wats the account an pass to the gm account i carnt find anything on it

Code:
cannot find -lboost_thread

Or is it only me? I have some changes, WxDev-CPp, etc.. :<

Great Release, I was looking for this for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back