• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Empires: Official Thread

Ofc I got to think we're the best to succeed this project. if I continued it and imagined myself that we failed I wouldn't be arsed to keep it goin for this long.
So ye, Mine and our fellow fans opinion - Illyrium > TFE

1+ :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ok, and my opinion is opposite :);)
I dun wanna be unfair - but lets face it. That your opinion since otherwise U'd be slapped by TFE's leaders.

Since... You're in TFE? I'm not really sure - I'm not spending as many hours around OpenTibia forums as I used to - so I'm not really updated but busy with Illyrium.

And If you're in TFE it only Prooves my reply, since you're in it. You got to somewhat to belive in your team and see yourself as a successful team otherwise You'd been swopped team ages ago.

Not even you could be that stupid?

my point is clearly stated, IF you're in TFE as I guess you are reading from your post - You already set your mind to that it's a successful team - and automaticly without thinkin of it rejects
other teams.

So do I.

Otherthan that..
Nothing you've posted to the public shows that you'll ACTUALLY MAKE IT - since ...

Paxton, I recall that name from least one other team.. Which appearently didn't success since You're back here.

Icetear.. been holding more teams than i've been takin breath. All failed.

Since I havent got any interest in figure your team out I cant comment any other. But from which I know it's a bouch of multiserver peeps.

No offence, but most peeps around, I've seen in failing project is peeps i've seen Lookiong for project over and over.

better to keep your list short.
A lifetime of failures dun make anyone wanna hire you.
The amount of teams doesn't make you look kewl either since appearently they've failed.

mines..

Radonia, a complete success.I figure that peeps on THIS forum atleast heard of Radonia lmao...

Illyrium, still in development - result unknown but loads of fans. <3

You are wrong :)

My team didn't failed. You got wrong info.

I would laught if Illyrium has that much funs but remember that there might be also enemies, I would laught like a hell if in the first day the server would be Hacked or botnet sent to it. ;)

Why laugh at anyones Misery? to be honest. That's the first point of gettin a psychiatric diagnos. prolly aint any harmful level but yet.

Dont forget I'm prolly somewhat older than you. Having a flamewar would be useless.

If You're wishing for us to be hacked. I surely don't see that as a nicely written comment or a wish for us to succeed.

Well in other words, I found it offensive and wished us to be hacked.. Am I wrong?

And it surely saticefies me that You're keeping this offtopic when it's your own serverthread.

If You're wishing for us to be hacked. I surely don't see that as a nicely written comment or a wish for us to succeed.

Well in other words, I found it offensive and wished us to be hacked.. Am I wrong?

And it surely saticefies me that You're keeping this offtopic when it's your own serverthread.

Holy shit. What are you doing here besides criticising. Its alright with some constructive critisism, but I meen this is just plain crap.

You mind your own business, I wish only hope for Illyrium. So good luck. BYE :wub:

Last edited:

Woohaaa. Read properly, think twice.

Did I said I wish to? I just said I would laught, because you think your project will be something awesome, you got a lot of fans, but your luck may turn around.

this project? Since we're in TFE's thread? I'm just pointin out flaws in their team tactic and flaws into Paxtons posts and now defending illyrium. That's not so bad.

this project? Since we're in TFE's thread? I'm just pointin out flaws in their team tactic and flaws into Paxtons posts and now defending illyrium. That's not so bad.

I just mean that it's getting annoying :/

Ur giving criticism, not constructive criticism. Now. Peace! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Icetear.. been holding more teams than i've been takin breath. All failed.
Sorry to budge in.. buuuuuuut...
Icetear isn't in this team.
Currently he is working on a team that is dedicated and won't fail, whether he leaves or not - if he sticks with us, he'll see a finished product.
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, I'm just pointing out something I feel needs to be pointed out.
The project I'm talking about is TFR (used to be DUP, you might remember it by that - yeah it's still running lol... I think it started a week or two before Illyrium?).

Anyway, good luck with Illyrium and I agree with your points in this thread. :D

Back