• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Empires: Official Thread

Sorry to budge in.. buuuuuuut...
Icetear isn't in this team.
Currently he is working on a team that is dedicated and won't fail, whether he leaves or not - if he sticks with us, he'll see a finished product.
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, I'm just pointing out something I feel needs to be pointed out.
The project I'm talking about is TFR (used to be DUP, you might remember it by that - yeah it's still running lol... I think it started a week or two before Illyrium?).

Anyway, good luck with Illyrium and I agree with your points in this thread. :D

Before Illyrium?
Don't think so, hehe xD

Sorry to budge in.. buuuuuuut...
Icetear isn't in this team.
Currently he is working on a team that is dedicated and won't fail, whether he leaves or not - if he sticks with us, he'll see a finished product.
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything, I'm just pointing out something I feel needs to be pointed out.
The project I'm talking about is TFR (used to be DUP, you might remember it by that - yeah it's still running lol... I think it started a week or two before Illyrium?).

Anyway, good luck with Illyrium and I agree with your points in this thread. :D

Nope, Illyrium was known as Amoria (or somehing like that) back then.

Nope, Illyrium was known as Amoria (or somehing like that) back then.
Ooo, glad to see someone who's been digging that far into our history..

Anyhow Amoria got changed to Illyrium when I took it over from Sathure.
Which musta been 2½ years ago. least. :s
And Sature.. Known as NOVAX back then had it for some time before I even joined it as mapper. Anyhow - I'm familiar to DUP and its previous leaders etc, and it's also a Old project with great potential. Sam(head for DUP or atleast was back then and formed it, I assume) and I agreed about Illyrium being around 5 months older than DUP ^_^ Well.

I wouldn't brag about our time, since we've been AS THE DUP TEAM - inactive now and then which resulted in lack of updated mapping WHICH later resulted into way to much out-dated mapping, so we basicly started over from scratch.

Anyways - for the Illyrians whom maybe is reading:
If you're concerned about the history if Illyrium and if we'll be goin back and fourth from inactive - we've got a more stable team that we ever had and a way to solid programmer front to let it go inactive.

Bye!

And.. now as ending, I got to think about that this is actually TFE's thread lmao.

EDIT:

yet, serverrules have nothing to do with the rules here.

Offtopic posts can be deleted.

Tbh, re-read it all.
I never stated anything about serverrules? And I bet my postcount here isn't screaming POSTTROLLINGWHORE, which automaticly shows my lack of interest of wheter u remove my posts or not. But IF you do, expect me to check it up if you did it for correct reason AND the way you should do.

Which would.. In this case since Paxton started goin offtopic, you've had to delete almost 2 pages of offtopics which has been posted towards me and into mine and paxton's discussion.

Other than deleting my posts, I havent really given you any reason to any further actions towards my account. Since this isn't anywhere close an insult what so ever. Just points being cleared out.

Oh yes, Demon has done his homework.

Last edited:
Ooo, glad to see someone who's been digging that far into our history..

Anyhow Amoria got changed to Illyrium when I took it over from Sathure.
Which musta been 2½ years ago. least. :s
And Sature.. Known as NOVAX back then had it for some time before I even joined it as mapper. Anyhow - I'm familiar to DUP and its previous leaders etc, and it's also a Old project with great potential. Sam(head for DUP or atleast was back then and formed it, I assume) and I agreed about Illyrium being around 5 months older than DUP ^_^ Well.

I wouldn't brag about our time, since we've been AS THE DUP TEAM - inactive now and then which resulted in lack of updated mapping WHICH later resulted into way to much out-dated mapping, so we basicly started over from scratch.

Anyways - for the Illyrians whom maybe is reading:
If you're concerned about the history if Illyrium and if we'll be goin back and fourth from inactive - we've got a more stable team that we ever had and a way to solid programmer front to let it go inactive.

Bye!

And.. now as ending, I got to think about that this is actually TFE's thread lmao.

EDIT:

Tbh, re-read it all.
I never stated anything about serverrules? And I bet my postcount here isn't screaming POSTTROLLINGWHORE, which automaticly shows my lack of interest of wheter u remove my posts or not. But IF you do, expect me to check it up if you did it for correct reason AND the way you should do.

Which would.. In this case since Paxton started goin offtopic, you've had to delete almost 2 pages of offtopics which has been posted towards me and into mine and paxton's discussion.

Other than deleting my posts, I havent really given you any reason to any further actions towards my account. Since this isn't anywhere close an insult what so ever. Just points being cleared out.

Oh yes, Demon has done his homework.
You really shouldn't do this Niklas, you should mind Illyrium and not give us a bad face. Professionals doesn't work like this, they don't hijack others topics and post negative critique all over the place. There's no need to correct everyone and whateveer

Last edited:
Oh okay, my appologies, it must have been you renamed Illyrium from Amoria when I originally started DUP, because Niborz left us to join ya. ;)

Anyway, best of luck to both projects - I'm out of this topic.

@Demon; I am Sam & yeah, I did form it.

Last edited:
You really shouldn't do this Niklas, you should mind Illyrium and not give us a bad face. Professionals doesn't work like this, they don't hijack others topics and post negative critique all over the place. There's no need to correct everyone and whateveer

thats why I like you :)

Exactly my opinion. Btw, it was (WORLD of Amoria back then) :D

Sincerely, Sathure

The town Temple of Athulia
33vzypx.png

Last edited:
Oh okay, my appologies, it must have been you renamed Illyrium from Amoria when I originally started DUP, because Niborz left us to join ya. ;)

Anyway, best of luck to both projects - I'm out of this topic.

@Demon; I am Sam & yeah, I did form it.

Two/one months after I joined Amoria niborz joined Amoria - but then another one/two months later Sathure got inactive and none knew wheter to continue or not so it all resulted in another inactive team. And I belive that's when Niborz rerolled from Amoria to DUP. Cause some months later I took it over and renamed - and then Nipronz got back.

Anyways, knowing it's YOU - Sam. I wish you luck since I know how long you've been on this and how you are.

I never really left Amoria... I was just told by Sathure I was welcome back whenever we got it running again after it got inactive

Neat SS's by the way, and good luck in the future

Two/one months after I joined Amoria niborz joined Amoria - but then another one/two months later Sathure got inactive and none knew wheter to continue or not so it all resulted in another inactive team. And I belive that's when Niborz rerolled from Amoria to DUP. Cause some months later I took it over and renamed - and then Nipronz got back.

Anyways, knowing it's YOU - Sam. I wish you luck since I know how long you've been on this and how you are.
Thanks Demon :)
Best of luck to you as well!

I never really left Amoria... I was just told by Sathure I was welcome back whenever we got it running again after it got inactive

Neat SS's by the way, and good luck in the future

Thank you, Nipronz!

Nice Sathure! I love it
I have no time to map, tons of book to read :p

Passing over the leadership.

Passing over the leadership to Sathure, because of inactivity. I have no bigger interests for TFE anymore.
Thanks Sathure.

Last edited:
Passing over the leadership.

Passing over the leadership to Sathure now for a while, because of inactivity. I do not even know if this project will success, the whole crew is inactive.
Thanks Sathure.

I will take care of the project fondly. Now, the team may be moving slowly, but we will succeed.

Back