• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The forgotten login server [7.72 support]

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello some months ago i was trying to setup a loginserver for multiworld system with my engine nostalrius 7.72 and i found this one Milice/forgottenloginserver (https://github.com/Milice/forgottenloginserver) then i did figure out with my little skills how to make it work with 7.72 and it is going just fine i did test it hosting 2 servers eur and usa so i will leave it here if someone is trying to setup a multiworld system too =) ps: i did change the old rsa for use the new one Key.pem file

Thank's to @Milice and all tfs team

Attachments

Put it on git, so it's easily implementable. Git is one of the most powerful tools that you can use, its usage distinguishes an actual programmer from a lousy scripter.

never used github xD so if someone want to do it go head
It's up to the creator to do so.
It's mostly about documenting the changes that differs from the main repo, so unless someone knows exact steps/have time to spend with WinMerge, I doubt that anyone will be willing :D

Back