• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Login Server

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
Releasedates
* 0.1 - 7th February 2009, 4:17 CET (Big Banana)

To-do list
* wxWidgets GUI
* Status protocol synchronization with game servers

Repository
[tfls] Index of /

Today I am introducing to you, experienced otserv owners, The Forgotten Login Server (aka. TFLS) that will help you all in management of your multiworld servers. For now, we won't release precompiled version, because everyone who will ever use it, probably has enough knowledge to compile it himself, and compilation in the end does not look different than compilation of normal server.

Here you may report bugs or request future features, but stay calm, as we won't implement every single, only the really necessary.

Is it maybe possible to use the log-in server for more clients than 8.4? So Multi Protocoll or something like that?

Is it maybe possible to use the log-in server for more clients than 8.4? So Multi Protocoll or something like that?

Since none of the TFS versions beneath client 8.4 has support for the login server, I don't think so. Not without a lot of source editing.

Code:
The Forgotten Login Server, version 0.1 (Big Banana)
A software developed by Elf.
Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net.

>> Loading config (config.lua)
> Using SHA1 passwords
>> Loading RSA key
>> Starting SQL connection
>> Loading game servers
> Servers loaded:
Example (127.0.0.1:7171)
Example1 (127.0.0.1:7172)
>> All modules were loaded, server starting up...
>> Forgotten server Online!

And now how make it's work \o. Sorry for noob *__*

Last edited:
can i get this program in speed. becouse when i compile just i have wrong compile in database.h

Since none of the TFS versions beneath client 8.4 has support for the login server, I don't think so. Not without a lot of source editing.

tibia protocol doesn't change that much :blink:

Sucks, mine is much better, synchro and linking with servers is easy lick.

BIG BANANA XDDDDD!!!!! ahuauhauhauhauhuha really make me laught :) good job elf, like always :)

Yeah.
Talaturen and his crew are always making amazing jobs :p
Hope they keep it up.

\\

hello I configured the following:

login server:
port: 7171

in servers.xml of login server: materia port 7177

materia: useloginserver="yes"
port: 7177

everything works but otservlist etc. shows me 0 players online and the uptime of the login server. How to fix it without setting port at otservlist to 7177?

Regards,
Deaktiver

Maybe its because otservlist doesn't have support for Login Server...

\\

when you release version for TFS 0.3.3?

#down
Ok, thanks.

Last edited:
Back