• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 0.3.7_SVN Crying Damson Console/Server Crashes No Reason

Blysco

Reaction score
Hello, my The Forgotten Server 0.3.7_SVN Crying Damson Server with a Map version 9.6 crashes sometimes without any reason. It just says the Server crashed and it need to be shut down.

I have a lot selfmade mapped and selfmade cripts and more but it worked fine. Since a few days.

Anybody have a idea what it could be ?
Because I dont have a idea.

a6Tq89j.png

Last edited:
I have 8 GB ram on my computer how much the server uses idk.
How cann I configure it that the server uses more Ram ?

When did this started to happen? What did you changed/added?
Btw fix the duplicate uniqueid errors, if it's used by certain scripts it can also cause all kinds of problems like crashes.

Is it also crashing with the default datapack? If not, you can use the default datapack and add the folders of your datapack 1 by 1, then restart everytime to see if it crashes, this way you can find out in which folder the problem is (replace the world folder last).

Btw, do you also have the same problem if you run the server as administrator and compatibility mode?

Yea already tried.
Hmm. Could selfmade Items be the reason ???
I created 7-10 Items.
Do you think they could be the reason ?

And I dont find the Default Server in the forum....

Is it a totally random crash without players online? The major thing ive found is either corrupted source code or globalevents. Nothing else really goes on "random" intervals.
Try replacing your exe with another one that runs on another rev aswell to see if thats the problem. Or do as Limos said and use the default datapack with that exe.

Yea already tried.
Hmm. Could selfmade Items be the reason ???
I created 7-10 Items.
Do you think they could be the reason ?

And I dont find the Default Server in the forum....
The datapack, so the data folder, so any default datapack that would work on TFS 0.3.7 with that client version.
Could be a problem with the map (Is it a big map? Does it also crash when you add a tiny map?), scripts that take to much memory or a bugged script that loads on startup or login (startup/think/login scripts).

You already tried running it as administrator and compatibility mode? Because it could also be a problem with a dll file.
If it always crashed with the dll files you are using atm, you could try to use other ones, just to be sure.

Btw, does it also crash when you use SQLite (This is just to test where the problem could be)?
You can just set it to SQLite in config.lua, then see if it still crashes, then set it back later.

I found one and im testing it now.
The map is big. I dont if the the server will crash when I create items. Everythings worked fine with it.
I always look in my Task Manager and it says that "TFS 0.3.7 takes 2.500.000 so 2,5 Gb ram. ist that normal or not ???
I always start it as a administrator and I always used Mysql.

Mkay. I switched Mysql to Sqlite and turned all Movements off and now the server worked for 30 min without a crash.
I think its something with Mysql. I have a ZnoteACC website. Someone have a idea ? Znoteacc v1.4 (using Unicontroller)

Try to use a different libmysql.dll (Make backup of your own just incase).
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/unu7F/libmysql.dll

QOHKMQu.png

It just dont start with that libymysql. I get that error. It says that the client couldnt startet correct Error (0xc0000007b).

Have you more tipps ???
I just replaced the file and now the server starts normal but still I cannt use mysql without get crashes after minutes.

The server starts but it crashes like it crashed before, after a few minutes.
Mkay I think I found the problem. I deletet all Accounts + Characters and all Znote Shop Datas. And Now it works, I thought. Now the server needs longer to crash. It always runs for like a half hour and then it crashes with the same error. I used other The Forgotten server.exe but its the same problem. I disabled all Actions,movements,globalevents........ but still the same problem.

Have anybody else a idea whats the problem ?

Last edited: