• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server - always NEW version ( .exe and SVN)!

Where do you check the revision/SVN of the server you already have? I downloaded a recompiled version of TFS and I need to know if you are posting more recent revs.

Btw, is this attribute loading bug in SQLite fixed yet? :/

Failed to unserialize attr_type: 16 for item: 6132
WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems

That is quite much. 4-5 times a day? Do you got a restarter atleast?
Of course I use restarter, restart take ~20 seconds (23 MB map and ~69,000 items in houses to load take 90% of this time). I have auto-save every minute (2-3 sec freez for monsters and players).

Can someone tell me, when tfs developers will bring the version for tibia 8.21? (Official Version)
@Up
Maybe this topic will help you (check my post):
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=7229
TFS 0.2.13 for tibia 8.21 with some useful modifications by me in first post.
all coldflamez??? wtf
dude. sux.
The links are all Coldflamez server..
FIX IT.
It's good question. Who the fuck changed links in my post? Otland admins don't like users who post TFS 0.3 pre-alpha? :(

Last edited:
Could anyone help me?

When I'm trying to compile it then at end says
~\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error] ["TFS] Error 1

En 1879 fue introducida en Estados Unidos una sustancia para tratar la adicción a la morfina: la coca?*na.

Hello, I am using this server, but sometimes a big error occure. If a player kills another player sometimes it's "frag" quantity can go up to over 70+ frags and get's a red skull rightaway.

Hmm. What did you edit? Try just pulling the latest source and compiling that. You shouldn't receive that error the last time I checked.

Hello ... im noob in this... :/ but i can't find the player folder in this... :S :p
Then i can't fix on players like make them gm and stuff like that...

thanks...

Gesior you impress me once again...
Nice 8.21 Release (8/10)

I Didn't Notice That Many Bugs At All...:thumbup:

Back