• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server (pre 0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Forgotten Server

Worked now... Wierd...
Well Thank you VERY MUCH!!!
(did try before with that disabled...)

yo talaturen add support for 8.02.. its the new tibia client thing

Jgarder said:
yo talaturen add support for 8.02.. its the new tibia client thing

Talaturen is on a well deserved vacation right now.
And the official tibia client version is still 8.0, 8.02 was the test version.

Anyone know how long he is going to be in greece?

And dont forget to add a deathlist ;)

Jonern said:
Anyone know how long he is going to be in greece?

And dont forget to add a deathlist ;)

1 week and if i go i'll might meet him :)

lol well deserved vacatiion :O he doesnt program for a job.. he programs to learn.. he just has alot of pushy followers who think that hes their slave.

Jgarder said:
lol well deserved vacatiion :O he doesnt program for a job.. he programs to learn.. he just has alot of pushy followers who think that hes their slave.

he programs to learn? lol please,his hobby is to program and pushy followers? Lol,learn english and you're the so called "pushy"

Nikolas1994 said:
Jgarder said:

he programs to learn? lol please,his hobby is to program and pushy followers? Lol,learn english and you're the so called "pushy"

Neither your English is good.

master-m said:
Tala is going to greece to kill nikolasa he told me :D

lol
my name is Nikolas not nikolasa (o_O)

And how he is going to kill me since he doesn't know who is my,he is in Korfu now and i'm in Athens but I might go to Korfu 1 day before Talaturen is leaving from there :eek:

Jester said:
Nikolas1994 said:
Jgarder said:

Neither your English is good.
This made my day.Is it a joke?Try teaching me if you think that you're better then

hey talaturen is on vacation, but im saying hes not on a vacation from programming his OT.

And also.. i am not a pushy follower of talaturen.. im a Demanding Fan ;) i appreciate his work very very much

Jgarder said:
hey talaturen is on vacation, but im saying hes not on a vacation from programming his OT.

And also.. i am not a pushy follower of talaturen.. im a Demanding Fan ;) i appreciate his work very very much

So because i Support Talaturen it means that i'm a Pussy? (learn how to write it newb).

Dude,are you completely idiot? Talaturen isn't made to program The Forgotten Server because you want.He has a life and let him enjoy his vacations.

Oh and by the way:

[size=x-large]PROGRAMMING IS TALATURENS HOBBIE NOT HIS JOB SO IF HE WANTS HE CAN QUIT WHENEVER HE WANTS SO DON'T SAY "TALATUREN NO PROGRAMM OTSERV,PLX NEW VERSION".[/size]

Sorry guys but actually Talaturen is my little slave and he has to work on Forgotten or he wont sleep/eat/drink so Well... that's his JOB.

PS. Shut the fuck up Nikolasa.

[size=xx-small](This post is not flaming Talaturen, if yes, I'm really sorry.)[/size]

PS2. Also what about me? I'm developer too and noone said any good thing about me. <cries>

I did, kiper :)

You are another coder from the Tfs developers team, as Talaturen and Kornohlijo..
Maybe not that known as Talaturen but you still doing a part from the job.

Nikolas1994 said:
Jgarder said:

So because i Support Talaturen it means that i'm a Pussy? (learn how to write it newb).

Dude,are you completely idiot? Talaturen isn't made to program The Forgotten Server because you want.He has a life and let him enjoy his vacations.

Oh and by the way:

[size=x-large]PROGRAMMING IS TALATURENS HOBBIE NOT HIS JOB SO IF HE WANTS HE CAN QUIT WHENEVER HE WANTS SO DON'T SAY "TALATUREN NO PROGRAMM OTSERV,PLX NEW VERSION".[/size]

I dont know if im going crazy.. but nikolas1994.. what are u talking about!? i never said anything about u being a pussy? which is irrelevent anyways.

and also.. i perfectly pointed out that he doesnt program as a job, he does it for fun o.0

Is nikolas someones joke account that they make crazy ass post on? no seriously, i wanna know

and why do u keep insulting my writing and grammar? could u please point out all of my errors.

@up

So you believe that Talaturen is forced to code even when he is on vacation?

Kiper said:
Sorry guys but actually Talaturen is my little slave and he has to work on Forgotten or he wont sleep/eat/drink so Well... that's his JOB.

PS. Shut the fuck up Nikolasa.

[size=xx-small](This post is not flaming Talaturen, if yes, I'm really sorry.)[/size]

PS2. Also what about me? I'm developer too and noone said any good thing about me. <cries>

Why the heck you call me Nikolasa? It makes me feeling like a gay :'(

I believe you're a good programmer too :) (and funny of course :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back