• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server (pre 0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Forgotten Server

I've never seen Evolutions database structure so I'm not sure, but in the future when I get time to I'll create converters from other servers to this one (converter for the database structure that is, and probably XML -> SQL). About AAC's I recommend using the Ingame Account Manager, if you don't like it then I think OTSCMS or SmartAAC would be the best ones as they're probably the only AAC's supporting new database structure.

Nice server!
When will the new version be released? ^^

27th.

Can someon explain how guilds works? :p

Can you add the blue robe & magic wrap magic damage increase?

Like in Quantum-SQL

In Items.xml he has:

<item id="2656" name="blue robe">
<attribute key="description" value="It is a magic robe."/>
<attribute key="weight" value="2200"/>
<attribute key="armor" value="11"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="body"/>
<attribute key="increaseMagicPercent" value="50"/>

Can you add this feature (<attribute key="increaseMagicPercent" value="50"/>) so that we can add it to more than 2 items, or is it already added?

Also, I found another bug or is it me? Everytime I die or another character dies, they go to postion 0 0 0 and get error for wrong temple position.

It is because you have not set townid's position in your map.

it says unable to load bans how to fix it or how to make it work?

read mysql-help.txt or wait for new version which has SqLite support, it doesn't require any kind of external server to work.

Well I can't load houses;

And when I log in I can't see my character and I'm stuck, anyone that can help? :eek:

gagh, nevermind ;x but the house file? :eek:

TheForgottenServer 0.2.2 was released today, 1st July, after two weeks
of development, however this version is not very stable and we
recommend you to stay with 0.2.1 unless you really want to use this
version. We have also decided to release 0.2.3, 27th July which should
come with more stability and other requested features by the users.
Status?

I'm trying to fix the Windows binaries as the Windows compiler Kiper is on vacations in the polish forrest until 12th August, and I'm using Linux..

I cant wait new version Tala~ your's ots is most exciting i've ever seen it's so proffesional huh! just great! ;D I know why you thinking why other ots are shitty ;p btw. sorry for my english but I know you understand what I mean

Release delayed, it can be released any coming day now, all I can say at the moment is that it will be released before 13th August.

Today is the 27th (Friday) and i heard the 0.2.3 version was going to be realized today. But it doesnt seem like it is.

Look source on svn site They fixed crash bugs :O I hope 0.2.3 comes soon :D

any ideas where i can get a guide for a sql server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back