• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server (pre 0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Forgotten Server

Yep, Thats right! Most servers has got it, and I think it's a nice feature.

I NEED HELP!! When i start it it stands Cannot load Bans!! something more ! Help please.......

There are alot of threads about that in the otserv support forum, go there and you'll see my answer.

Jagkanprata said:
I NEED HELP!! When i start it it stands Cannot load Bans!! something more ! Help please.......

it means you have not set up a SQL Database, Nikolas1994 has written a very good guide here, http://otland.net/showthread.php?tid=69

Great Server! KingKomic owns at mapping =)

Eheh...a little question

What is the difference between WinGui and WinConsole? : s xd

Winconsole has no custom skin and just runs in a cmd-window while wingui has a skin :)

Whyzzer said:
Jagkanprata said:

Noob Please note that is a server SQL no XML ¬¬

You're calling him a noob because you know how to use SQL.Weren't you starter for a time or you knew how to use SQL when you started hosting otservs o_O?

hehe lol nikolas is right ;) i dint know when i started. But when u start always read the FAQ ;) and yes this server rox so much if u understand evrything xD

If i whant open the map its give a error : Failed to load an objecht 127712

If that's with the MapEditor you should contact SimOne because his MapEditor is closedsource and there's nothing I can do to find out why you get that error.

Yes the forgottenserver is the best server ever. Dont use evolutions!!! or ded

master-m said:

I know that you support Talaturen and The forgotten server,but do you have the ability to make people use The Forgotten Server? It's their choise not yours ;)

No, Forgotten server is only for SQL, and talaturen won't make a XML version of it either, I'm sorry.

Nikolas1994 said:
master-m said:

I know that you support Talaturen and The forgotten server,but do you have the ability to make people use The Forgotten Server? It's their choise not yours ;)

Else I just kill them.. :D

Great Job!
This is the best 8.0 server
But it have some bugs..

Kanon said:
Great Job!
This is the best 8.0 server
But it have some bugs..

What bugs?