• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it isnt, but u can ;p
still problems with npcs and palladins look to my post on 56 page

next bug u can spam m wall througth from hotkey that no one can pass without spamming summon...

I have one problem, i use the new TFS for two weeks i have 4000+ accounts and 5000+ players in database and now i restart the server today and players login and after 30min nobody can login into my server but the players who not logut can still play

When I open the server, change the ip and try to log in with 1/1, it sais

IP Address blocked for 30 minutes. Please wait.

I have one problem, i use the new TFS for two weeks i have 4000+ accounts and 5000+ players in database and now i restart the server today and players login and after 30min nobody can login into my server but the players who not logut can still play

can someone help me?

can someone help me?

You got an error message like "Error::eek:naccept::100 listed errors:"

?

If so, only the TFS-Znote Edition will work ^^ Unless anybody else have modifyed TFS to remove the listed errors.

Elf know how to do this, he fixed it for me.

otservlist.org =Server is banished!
Reason: Spoofing data info WTF?

You got an error message like "Error::eek:naccept::100 listed errors:"

?

If so, only the TFS-Znote Edition will work ^^ Unless anybody else have modifyed TFS to remove the listed errors.

Elf know how to do this, he fixed it for me.

i think i fix that i change the StatusTimeout to 0

Is there anyway to make a GM/God using groupid=2 and type=5, able to carry items?

Jo3

Yes, go to groups, and edit "2" and in the flags field put the number you generate using this page: Player flags

man i succed added more group and also added custom flags on databse, even if i`m a GOd/CM i can`t summon items, it says you`re not allowed to use that command.
this was the file were i`ve added new flags, but still doesn`t works to create items by /i or by /n, and neither to telport on temple, almost nothing
forgottenserver.sql

There are problems that crash the server sometimes,
When you have like 5 backpacks of sds,
and you log off and on, the storage doesnt save.
It causes the server to lag and sometimes crash.

Regards,
Justin.

Hmm i dont know about the storage values not saving but this version of tfs has weird freezes that occur every couple minutes and its really annoying.

man i succed added more group and also added custom flags on databse, even if i`m a GOd/CM i can`t summon items, it says you`re not allowed to use that command.
this was the file were i`ve added new flags, but still doesn`t works to create items by /i or by /n, and neither to telport on temple, almost nothing
forgottenserver.sql

Make sure you have your account and player's groupid and type set in MySQL to match your commands.xml in the XML folder.

Jo3

Hmm i dont know about the storage values not saving but this version of tfs has weird freezes that occur every couple minutes and its really annoying.

maybe u turn on ur save each minutes in conifg.lua ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back