• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know are this a bug on the server but,on my server are pay house system monthy,and on 1st september all items on the all houses are gone.On database there are o.0.

OK might be a noob or what ever but , the gm command doesnt work , and is it possible to have cm outfit? :)

yep u need to set account type of gm in database to 5 and in players gm char to group 3

Last edited:
when will u add the new npc system in to actually work!?

How download that? I must pay for this Distribution?

Where i can download best The Forgotten Server for tibia 8.21?

Where i can download best The Forgotten Server for tibia 8.21?
In first post in this thread:
Attached Files
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console.7z (1.51 MB, 425 views)
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.51 MB, 447 views)
Download one version..

Tala, you think you can make the !buyhouse command option for premi or facc, im finding it very difficult to edit this lol.

Nice server, though for some reason after about magic 90 mages (sorcerers & druids) get a little bit strange. For some reason I advanced over 16 magic levels after I hit magic 91, anyone know why? Or how to solve this.. Would appreciate it. Thanks

If you give magic levels with GOD/GM with the command /addskill the character you gave magic to has to relog else he will get magic level everytime he does a spell. Was that what you mean? :p

Im having a problem,
when I have bps of runes and i log out and on,
there is a really anoying error..
it makes the server crash.

[04/09/2008 19:19:59] Player has logged out.
[04/09/2008 19:19:59] Failed to unserialize attr_type: 22 for item: 2268
[04/09/2008 19:19:59] WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems
[04/09/2008 19:19:59] Player has logged in.

Last edited:
How to add new items? My client is 8.21. When I used dat editor to add new items and otitemeditor to add them to server, there says 'outdated items.otb'. Anyone could help me?

No, I did not add anything using the /addskill command, it just simply went psycho after about magic 90 =/

How to add new items? My client is 8.21. When I used dat editor to add new items and otitemeditor to add them to server, there says 'outdated items.otb'. Anyone could help me?

u need to use latest rme for map update to 8.21 or simone can help also... just open map and save

Im having a problem,
when I have bps of runes and i log out and on,
there is a really anoying error..
it makes the server crash.

[04/09/2008 19:19:59] Player has logged out.
[04/09/2008 19:19:59] Failed to unserialize attr_type: 22 for item: 2268
[04/09/2008 19:19:59] WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems
[04/09/2008 19:19:59] Player has logged in.

i have not this bug on my ots u need to do somthing bad just try to remake database maybe it would help

u need to use latest rme for map update to 8.21 or simone can help also... just open map and save

I ask how to add new items to OTS, not how to edit map

Last edited:
Thanks for this release...
I added "Ultimate Mana Potions"
It works perfectly!

who have a good and tested mapeditor for this server?

2. i cant make a gamemaster, i login to xampp and make gamemaster, but on serwer say's me "Password not corected" ;/, when i make a character in accoutmanager i dont see my character in xampp, why? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom