• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm first time in this forum and i can't making all here (i dont know how download it from first post) sorry for my nooby

Above:
Last edited by Talaturen; Today at 21:12. Reason: 0.2 Patch 13
You can see 'Attached Files', download one of them.

Use the search function in your webbrowser (Ctrl + F), go to first page in this thread and search for: Attached Files

EDIT: I also placed the text 'Download:' above it in bold.

If it will not be to ask for of more, I ask for that it compiles you the server full with executable, DLL and all tags of the last version… Still I am lay with this therefore it is the suggestion, will help much people.

:)

If it will not be to ask for of more, I ask for that it compiles you the server full with executable, DLL and all tags of the last version… Still I am lay with this therefore it is the suggestion, will help much people.

:)

do you know why i hevent got any npc's and can you rehost last update:))) PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

for some reason when i load spells it give errors saying wrong vocation in spells :S

the spells worked with patch 12

for some reason when i load spells it give errors saying wrong vocation in spells :S

the spells worked with patch 12

The only file we changed from Patch 12 to 13 was doors.lua.

o i found something that doesnt work. buying backpack of items doesnt work :S

It gives u a bp of nothing >.>

A lot of problems with NPC Handler.lua

Whatever you did talaturen, it wont let my npcs work correctly.
Ive even talked with others, cant figure it out.
Lots of errors.

nevermind elf explained my error to me :) ty elf!

Last edited by a moderator:
o i found something that doesnt work. buying backpack of items doesnt work :S

It gives u a bp of nothing >.>

Fixed in Patch 14.

A lot of problems with NPC Handler.lua

Whatever you did talaturen, it wont let my npcs work correctly.
Ive even talked with others, cant figure it out.
Lots of errors.

Sucks for you.

i hevent got any npc's on rook!!;/ WHY!! i can't make anything:( Why I hevent Oracle:(

Last edited:
SOMEONE CAN SAY ME WHY I HEVENT GOT ANY NPC's ??!! ALL IN MY SERVER IS GOOD ONLY NOT NPC's :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom