• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao ninkobi.... and tala what is this triggers thign ppl are quiting my server cuz skills wont save >.>

8.3 came out today its not gunna be updated with in a day itll take aw hile.

Whats with the skills not saving jeff?
I havent downloaded this yet, should I?

If the skills don't save it means your database is missing triggers.

Getting a vip list error sometimes when players logout.

Damn forgot to copy the error. Anyway it said something like "Couldn't add blabla to blablabla, couldn't save player: blabla"
I'll copy the real error next time is shows up.

Any ideá of what could 'cause this?

Getting a vip list error sometimes when players logout.

Damn forgot to copy the error. Anyway it said something like "Couldn't add blabla to blablabla, couldn't save player: blabla"
I'll copy the real error next time is shows up.

Any ideá of what could 'cause this?

sqlite?

Since i didnt supposidly do triggers correctly how do i make it so players can get there skills to save?

All of my buying/selling NPCs are screwed, also my boat doesn't teleport you if you say bring me to ....

I have addressed all the NPC errors you have reported, will release new Patch when we have 8.3 support done.

Doesn't exhaustion work for magic walls?

in 0.3 it works here not ... this means u can still spam magic wall through magic wall so no one can enter without summon...

i dont say that magic wall dont have exhausted but i say that u can spam all runes not only magic wall on 0.3 u can use with croshairs all runes 1 each 2 seconds here 1 each 0.1 sec ?
u know what i mean ?

Wow! A new patch and 2.0 with 8.3 support?! Talaturen your the best!!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back