• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i have a question if i downloaded the server and make me an acc
but if i want to log in i can´t because there stads you are not a game master....
then i search the accounts to change my acc to a gamemaster but i can´t find the accs -.- can anybody help me? please

ipchangerrk3.png

Make sure it's not checked in ur IP Changer options.

my proposition is insert into 0.2 version a program like in 0.3 to convert database from 0.3 to 0.2 because im want to test 0.3 but im aware of that there will be more bugs and i can't back to 0.2 version.

my proposition is insert into 0.2 version a program like in 0.3 to convert database from 0.3 to 0.2 because im want to test 0.3 but im aware of that there will be more bugs and i can't back to 0.2 version.

Make copy of your database :) C:\xampp\mysql\data
You are using linux I suppose, anyway u must find folder data...

Then test it and if its bugged u can back to your old database because u have copy ;p

Tala I got question to you, couldnt find info about this, Is there automatic deletion of character after some bans? maybe after 3 or 5? In 0.3 I saw option in config.lua but in 0.2 there isnt so thats why im asking? Could u tell me?

This "if isPremium(cid) then" don't work on TFS server's why?? This is a big problem then i cann't make a PACC arena, dors or bridge. Maybe yoy have an anoter script for pacc doors/bridge specialy for TFS 0.2.15/0.2.20??

Tala I got question to you, couldnt find info about this, Is there automatic deletion of character after some bans? maybe after 3 or 5? In 0.3 I saw option in config.lua but in 0.2 there isnt so thats why im asking? Could u tell me?
0.2 is checked and stable version, so it haven't probably unstabled things.

I'm having lots of problems with the houses.
Talaturen can you goto "Support" and help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back