• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to localhost/phpmyadmin accounts-in type write 4 for gm 5 for god
then go to players and group id 2=gm 3=god

:p
/Danne

so much new words, where is the "localhost" located? where do i find it? i don't get a thing

my friend helped me and i do now got WAMPSERVER. but everytime i go in to localhost it only says

phpMyAdmin - Fel

kan inte ladda mysqli-tillägg,
var god kontrollera PHP-konfigurationen. - Dokumentation

Which means "Can't load mysql-addition
Please check PHP~ something

My anti-virus just blocked the "TFS.exe" in my server folder.
What the Fuck Is Going On!?!

Ive been hosting for two months, never anything happened..

why is it so damn complicated to make a GM? why didn't they just add an account mapfile in the distro!?

i can't get my localhost working

i have a question, i put an action id into a item like a key , for example - i get a key with action id 2000 to open a door 2000 , but when the player logout with the key on his backpack,bag..the key back to action id 0 - .anyone can help ? TFS 0.2.20

I have a weird error, which I believe is not caused by TFS in any way, but regardless, I need help. When I click the console icon for TFS it says I'm not authorized to reach the object. This is the precise error I get, it's in Swedish though:

"Det gick inte att komma åt den angivna enheten, sökvägen eller filen. Du kanske inte har rätt behörighet att komma åt objektet."

Roughly translated, it becomes:

"Could not reach the chosen entity, search way or file. You may not be authorized to reach the object."

Anyone got a clue?

I have a bug. I have 59 magic level. When i advance to 60 magic level in my site is 58 magic level and Skills in tibia too. And i have: You advance to 58 ...

somehow the engine have bugged, Ive been hosting ot on 0.2 since 2 months, I woke up today and can't login, I just saw that console shut down, so I Think ok, nothing special at all. But when I run it back, and login again it shutdown again, cant fix it, I dont even know what happend :/

edit: Ok now I know that server is shuting down only when I login on GOD character, but why? I was playing yesterday and havent any problems :/ I have no changed anything in ot since yesterday... Its some kind of bug :|
edit2: all what I was doing yesterday was testing rainbows shields, so I have this items in bp, Ive noticed that Rainbow shield looks like terrain rainbow shield so its also bug in grafic or items.xml?
I can login into other Gods so its probably something with this rainbows shields, but im not sure.... server still crashing when I try login on my GOD char.

Last edited:
somehow the engine have bugged, Ive been hosting ot on 0.2 since 2 months, I woke up today and can't login, I just saw that console shut down, so I Think ok, nothing special at all. But when I run it back, and login again it shutdown again, cant fix it, I dont even know what happend :/

edit: Ok now I know that server is shuting down only when I login on GOD character, but why? I was playing yesterday and havent any problems :/ I have no changed anything in ot since yesterday... Its some kind of bug :|
edit2: all what I was doing yesterday was testing rainbows shields, so I have this items in bp, Ive noticed that Rainbow shield looks like terrain rainbow shield so its also bug in grafic or items.xml?
I can login into other Gods so its probably something with this rainbows shields, but im not sure.... server still crashing when I try login on my GOD char.

rainbow shield crashing server it's known bug
http://otland.net/project.php?issueid=443

Npc Eryn has error.
When I buyContiner then is 20x error:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:eek:nCreatureSay

luaDoAddContainerItem(). Could not add item
Sorry. My english is THE BEST :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back