• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure when they get a working 8.4 done they will at lest post that there close.. it takes time to debug and crap.. when they post it.. it will be done..

im sure when they get a working 8.4 done they will at lest post that there close.. it takes time to debug and crap.. when they post it.. it will be done..

We already had 8.4 servers working fine the same day CipSoft released their testserver client, so that's not the problem.

@up: Simply when it's ready to be released.

But cant you make so it works with the normal tibia 8.4 not with the test server ;P

You must've misunderstood my previous post, our server works fine with protocol 8.4 (not testserver). What I meant is that we already had it done when CipSoft released their testserver client.

But cant you make so it works with the normal tibia 8.4 not with the test server ;P

A version compatible with 8.4 will probably come with the next release of tfs I guess :D

They are working on 8.4 support...
They cannot work on TFS if the Official Open Tibia Server haven't even become 8.4 as yet.
They also need the items.otb to adjust the items and other things.
They are working hard to get it working, and it's not that easy...

Tprocheira

Hey all :D
am looking for a RL map for SALE, i give up to try find a free 100 % rl server and npc.
Give me a price and a nice offer <3

Theres something wrong with high cpu usage in patch 20, also when someone got debug, even his characater is offline, when he trying to connect back massage apear "You, are logged in already." for some minutes :| my ot is rly hard lagging after I placed patch 20

Btw anyone know from where Can I download patch 19?

edit: I can't post so I edited and here u are:

I dont know what Tala have changed in 20 patch but there is several problems.... with connections, also Knights and Paladins started to hits less (with Meele and distance weapons)

If someone need, here is patch 19... its much better than 20 :(

http://rapidshare.com/files/173560525/The_Forgotten_Server.exe.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back