• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talaturen what about the extaused?
If you spam exori frigo for like 1 minute after you shot 3x times faster or more.

Ok patch 22 is fucked people are duping ever since patch 22 just started this bull shit.... [22/12/2008 12:38:36] Error while saving player: they just relog and they dupe i think this has happen in a earlier patch tala.

Im not one of the smartest OT people in the world, so I dont know how to make a GM/GOD.
I know how, but my database on my PHPMyAdmin the server wont save onto it, can someone help me?! :confused:

[22/12/2008 14:35:19] Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
[22/12/2008 14:35:19] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:eek:nDeath

[22/12/2008 14:35:19] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:22: LuaSQL: Error executing query. MySQL: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`tfs/player_deaths`, CONSTRAINT `player_deaths_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)
[22/12/2008 14:35:19] stack traceback:
[22/12/2008 14:35:19] [C]: in function 'assert'
[22/12/2008 14:35:19] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:22: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:3>
[22/12/2008 14:35:19] Mivox has logged out.
[22/12/2008 14:35:19] Error while saving player: Mivox

Im not one of the smartest OT people in the world, so I dont know how to make a GM/GOD.
I know how, but my database on my PHPMyAdmin the server wont save onto it, can someone help me?! :confused:
Can someone please help me???
MY phpadmin wont save the server so i can edit the accounts, whats wrong here???

crash never happens before
Code:
TheForgottenServer: pthread_mutex_lock.c:87: __pthread_mutex_lock: Assertion `mutex->__data.__owner == 0' failed
but there is no any segmentation fault and my disk now is hard working ...
edit : i have to close ots because of 100 % cpu usage

Last edited:
crash never happens before
Code:
TheForgottenServer: pthread_mutex_lock.c:87: __pthread_mutex_lock: Assertion `mutex->__data.__owner == 0' failed
but there is no any segmentation fault and my disk now is hard working ...
edit : i have to close ots because of 100 % cpu usage

Ye after patch 21 come out lots of debug i found ;/

when i eat all kinds of food ( cheese , meat , ice cream ) i have debug :|

Talaturen, please create the monster race "energy"...

For example..

With the race "Fire" The hits are showed in orange color.

With the race "Undead" the hits are showed in gray color.

With the race "energy" the hits are showed in blue color.

I need this for monsters like War Golem, Worker Golem, etc....

Ye after patch 21 come out lots of debug i found ;/

SoftCores is running the latest 0.2 code and I don't see anyone complaining about debugs on the forums and it hasn't crashed yet...

Code:
    * 385 players online
    * Uptime: 3h 6m

The reason why it only has 3h uptime is because there's global save with restart every 24h and it was three hours ago.

SoftCores is running the latest 0.2 code and I don't see anyone complaining about debugs on the forums and it hasn't crashed yet...

Code:
    * 385 players online

The reason why it only has 3h uptime is because there's global save with restart every 24h and it was three hours ago.

i get mysql error when i try to logg in after doing the character! everything goes perfect just when i try logg in says error mysqlquerry something something and it shows that invalid acc nr or pass!

Code:
    * 385 players online

Ye i have good uptime too, but your server is RPG i think people don't try spam on hotkey spells but please check this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back