• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He release queries for mysql to convert db from 0.3.2 to 0.2.23 ;p

Console or gui save after shutdown ? And which one takes less memory.

Well talaturen should release an other patch with 8.41 support, this server still more estable for me than 0.3

Well talaturen should release an other patch with 8.41 support, this server still more estable for me than 0.3

Yes, and I still prefer using it.
But I could change my mind soon ;>
Anyways, 0.2 is a great server indeed.

8.41 is still in branches i think talaturen will add it when it will be in trunk of otserv.

I have some propocytion to patch 24 :)

1. items.xml
Code:
20:43 You see a furniture package.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
It is a kit for a piano.
ItemID: [3913].
When you click in house you see..
Code:
20:44 You see a stone table.
ItemID: [3805].
All furniture package have wrong name.

2. npc - I dont know it's problem in server or in my npc. When I in "Tyoric" hmm.. want buy 1 bow i get 2 :)

3.When I login to gm and go to invsible and stay in first floor, every one how come to this floor can see me:p only after I go down and up peolpe can't see me..

4.The same problem with invisible is debug. Maybe remove change outfit when you go to invisible? Because this cause to disappearance floor under me, than when I step out and step in this field everyone get debug, but when I don't move and cancel invisible everything is ok

5. Compile this script with players can buy only 1 house per account and can set lvl in config what player need to buy house

6. add functions for database statements like tfs 0.3

I have some propocytion to patch 24 :)

1. items.xml
Code:
20:43 You see a furniture package.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
It is a kit for a piano.
ItemID: [3913].
When you click in house you see..
Code:
20:44 You see a stone table.
ItemID: [3805].
All furniture package have wrong name.

2. npc - I dont know it's problem in server or in my npc. When I in "Tyoric" hmm.. want buy 1 bow i get 2 :)

3.When I login to gm and go to invsible and stay in first floor, every one how come to this floor can see me:p only after I go down and up peolpe can't see me..

4.The same problem with invisible is debug. Maybe remove change outfit when you go to invisible? Because this cause to disappearance floor under me, than when I step out and step in this field everyone get debug, but when I don't move and cancel invisible everything is ok

5. Compile this script with players can buy only 1 house per account and can set lvl in config what player need to buy house

6. add functions for database statements like tfs 0.3

--> Add functions to only premium players buy house,
--> Add clean on protection zones,
--> Fix bug on /closeserver command, because this only kick players, don't really close,
--> Fix Gamemaster outffit and add more like 0.3 versions...

--> Mistic Spirit it's a very best version of forggotem, o.3 has bugged version, and don't work many resources of 0.2 versions, i have otserver 1 year more, many features on my server dont work on 0.3 versions, i'm comeback to past for use 0.3...

Plx TALATUREN make this for us... see this and fix, because you are a best and you equipp too....

Many thx for all...

I already have the fixed furniture NPC (and all furniture package descriptions fixed).

Oh, and it's very easy to fix some minor bugs, like God outfit, etc.. But you have to do it in sources ;>

However, I also think that /ghost command should be fixed.

@Kekox
I was referring to this:
Exmerus said:
0.3 it is very unstable and updateless

I meant to say that release date for 0.3.3 was set.

In /closeserver I don't have this problem, but I have problem with change name, when I give name report, everything it's ok i change name..relog and I can't login (error I don't remember hmm.. 400004 something this)

it's very easy to fix some minor bug
I know maybe for you it's easy:D but for 70% people who use tfs 0.2 (me too) doesn't know where find this in source don't speak about fix this :D

--> Add clean on protection zones, -- but can set in config on/off :]

I thing too it's the best, so TALATUREN fulfill ours request :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom