• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i have got 2 bugs one is with the sd
when more then 1 ppl standing on 1 sqm and some1 shoot sd like on 7.6 with "crroshair" all will get the damage from sd.
2 bugs is with parcels when more then 7 ppl standing on 3 parcels they are dissapere and u cant go upstairs using a parcel.

Patch 2 has been released.

You can patch your server by redownloading the attachment and replacing the .exe file. The patch should fix the crash which occurred when you tried to unban a banned/deleted player.

i think i have got 2 bugs one is with the sd
when more then 1 ppl standing on 1 sqm and some1 shoot sd like on 7.6 with "crroshair" all will get the damage from sd.
2 bugs is with parcels when more then 7 ppl standing on 3 parcels they are dissapere and u cant go upstairs using a parcel.

Neither of those bugs are serious enough to be fixed.

sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
second thing, you have to cd to dir where sourcecode is and run that command. It's forgottenserver.sql not forgottenserver.sq.

hmm... i import the datebase now but how i need to start the server i change the config.lua etc

When i use the command to run server i get this:

Code:
gregor@gregor:~$ ./TheForgottenServer
bash: ./TheForgottenServer: No such file or directory

hmm... i import the datebase now but how i need to start the server i change the config.lua etc

When i use the command to run server i get this:

Code:
gregor@gregor:~$ ./TheForgottenServer
bash: ./TheForgottenServer: No such file or directory

You are still not in forgottenserver directory, what output do you get if you type ls?

I can't use my 0.2.13 map why is that ? ;X

You have to load it in a new mapeditor and save it.

OOOOOOOOhYE My map hasben load now..
unban works now

i test rest now ;)

how i giv premium acc for one player by command?

or only in SQL?

I get this errror when i want to run server
Code:
gregor@gregor:~$ /home/gregor/0.2/TheForgottenServer
The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2 (Mystic Spirit).
A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, Kornholijo, Jonern, Lithium & Elf.
Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
> ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!

Please guys report the bugs on project tools for better support im not will read 12 pages :p

I get this errror when i want to run server
Code:
gregor@gregor:~$ /home/gregor/0.2/TheForgottenServer
The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2 (Mystic Spirit).
A server developed by Talaturen, Kiper, Kornholijo, Jonern, Lithium & Elf.
Visit our forum for updates, support and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
> ERROR: Unable to load config.lua!

You have to cd to that directory and run it with ./TheForgottenServer.

Well next bug found, its not possible to rope at the rope place or use exani tera, both isnt working ^^

Well next bug found, its not possible to rope at the rope place or use exani tera, both isnt working ^^

Make sure there is a tile over the rope hole. Both rope and exani tera works fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back