• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i gotta say is this and i know this for a fuckin fact no one can prove me wrong if u are getting MYSQL error's about a vip_list or sum shit people are fuckin duping its a fuck up somewhere in the database or sum shit but i was the hoster of tyrania and i cant even host cause these fuckin refugees from other countrys always find out ways to fuck ur server up cause they cant compeat with ur comp specs and net i hope me donating will fix that shit i fuckin love this server.

That issue was addressed in Patch 11.

did i mention how much i love you? god i feel so stupid i didn't know a new patched was released!!!!

Strange thing is that I started getting those funny '100 connections limit' warnings in the console with patch 11. Never had them before.

Same i see them to i hope it dont affect the server though someone please post and say if it affects the server in any way.

My error [13/09/2008 21:57:57] Warning: [Server::eek:nAccept] More than 100 listen errors.

Never seen those before but u fixed the vip thing :)

Last edited:
100 Connection Limit?
like 100 players max...?

Hmm...Never seen that before,
Hope it gets fixed.

Hey is there a way to fix the level 350 limit? thats annoying.

omg there is limit of 350lvl? Cant believe... if its true ....
no its impossible :////

Last edited:
Code:
[14/09/2008  00:07:43] Failure: [Protocol::XTEA_decrypt]. Not valid unencrypted message size
[14/09/2008  00:07:43] Unknown byte received: 0x2a, from player: Lady Szikaka.
Code:
[13/09/2008  23:32:24] Warning: [Protocol::RSA_decrypt]. Not valid packet size
this seems like errors what i have never seen before :p

Strange thing is that I started getting those funny '100 connections limit' warnings in the console with patch 11. Never had them before.

I changed so that it would print warnings instead of stopping connections in Patch 11.

Whats up tala and everyone else once again i would like to remind u i never replace any files that originally come with TFS heres only the few errors im getting .. plus those weird new ones other people are getting.... k ever since i switched to sql i noticed tfs has door bugs like if someone is spam opening and closing and someone tree walls the door the door actually disappears and sometimes when someone is going threw a door it would not let them they would open it and try to walk though and it would close on them pushing them back BTW i never got the door error until patch 11 (never showed up in the GUI is what i ment) always had the bug though.... other than that the rope error never had a problem with it. well thats about it love the server its getting better than ever.

----------------------------------------------------------

[14/09/2008 08:18:31] Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
[14/09/2008 08:18:31] data/movements/scripts/closingdoor.lua:eek:nStepOut

[14/09/2008 08:18:31] luaDoTransformItem(). Item not found

-----------------------------------------------------------

[14/09/2008 07:25:00] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[14/09/2008 07:25:00] data/actions/scripts/rope.lua:eek:nUse

[14/09/2008 07:25:00] luaGetThingfromPos(). Tile not found

PS: of course i tried other scripts.

Last edited:
K i fixed the rope bug but this door bug is mad gay is it with all tfs servers or what someone please tell me lol

K i fixed the rope bug but this door bug is mad gay is it with all tfs servers or what someone please tell me lol

timeBetweenActions
and
timeBetweenExActions

in config.lua should help a lot -.^ so you can't spam open and closing a door...

I just got a question, why does it always freeze every 20 mins freezes, any help? it doesnt crash, it just freezes, thank you.

How does the Guild Command works? how do I invite people or how do I xpel or xclude them?

Last edited:
omg i can't open any sql server this are the proplem Really can some one helps me? XD and thanks :p

I just got a question, why does it always freeze every 20 mins freezes, any help? it doesnt crash, it just freezes, thank you.

How does the Guild Command works? how do I invite people or how do I xpel or xclude them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back