• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could somebody help me out?

I just got a lil question, what are the guild commands? like mmm invite or join? It just got create and disband :s cant find the other ones.

Is there anyway to fix softboot seller? doesn't work :S

Btw how can I fix the door quests? How do I change the levels for the door to open?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Tala i've noticed that if someone have a lot items in house (Idk maybe 1000 or so) when I restart server, ofc before restart saved it, All items will dissapear from house . Whats going on?;////

Last edited:
Could somebody help me out?

I just got a lil question, what are the guild commands? like mmm invite or join? It just got create and disband :s cant find the other ones.

Is there anyway to fix softboot seller? doesn't work :S

Btw how can I fix the door quests? How do I change the levels for the door to open?

Thank you.

If you're the guild leader, open guild-chat and write !commands.
You'll get a full list of all the commands (invite, kick, nick such)

About the doors.. just set the ACTION-ID to 1000 + LEVEL.
Example:
Action-ID: 1008 <- Level 8 door
Action-ID: 1050 <- Level 50 door
Action-ID: 1100 <- Level 100 Door

What's wrong with the Soft boots seller?
Post your script, easier to help then. :)

None of my NPC's work as before (I even changed autowalk to walkinterval). For example my boat npc does not teleport you to automatically when you say "Bring me to <destination>". My NPCs like this don't work no more:
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)			npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)			end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)		npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)			end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end
function onThink()						npcHandler:onThink()						end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
	-- Place all your code in here. Remember that hi, bye and all that stuff is already handled by the npcsystem, so you do not have to take care of that yourself.
	if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
		return false
	end

if msgcontains(msg, 'vase') then
        selfSay('Do you want to help me find the my very rare vase?')
        talk_state = 1
		elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,47812) == -1 then
            selfSay('Oh great! I have a suspiscion that the Bog King has stolen it. If you find it come back to me and say vase to get your prize!')
                talk_state = 2
					setPlayerStorageValue(cid,47812,1)
		elseif msgcontains(msg, 'vase') and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8760) >= 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,47813) == -1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,47812) == 1 then
			if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,8760,1) == 0 then
            selfSay('Thank you very much! I will give you some experience as a reward.')
					setPlayerStorageValue(cid,47813,1)
			doPlayerAddExp(cid, 4000000)
			doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 27)
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 3) then
			selfSay('Good Bye. |PLAYERNAME|!')
			talk_state = 0
		end
end
	-- Place all your code in here. Remember that hi, bye and all that stuff is already handled by the npcsystem, so you do not have to take care of that yourself.
	return true
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Can someone please help?

Thanks

None of my NPC's work as before (I even changed autowalk to walkinterval). For example my boat npc does not teleport you to automatically when you say "Bring me to <destination>". My NPCs like this don't work no more:
Code:

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)	end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
		return false
	end

if msgcontains(msg, 'vase') then
        selfSay('Do you want to help me find the my very rare vase?')
        talk_state = 1
		elseif msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and talk_state == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,47812) == -1 then
            selfSay('Oh great! I have a suspiscion that the Bog King has stolen it. If you find it come back to me and say vase to get your prize!')
                talk_state = 2
					setPlayerStorageValue(cid,47812,1)
		elseif msgcontains(msg, 'vase') and getPlayerItemCount(cid,8760) >= 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,47813) == -1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,47812) == 1 then
			if doPlayerTakeItem(cid,8760,1) == 0 then
            selfSay('Thank you very much! I will give you some experience as a reward.')
					setPlayerStorageValue(cid,47813,1)
			doPlayerAddExp(cid, 4000000)
			doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), 27)
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'no') and (talk_state >= 1 and talk_state <= 3) then
			selfSay('Good Bye. |PLAYERNAME|!')
			talk_state = 0
		end
end
	return true
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Change:
Code:
to:
Code:
if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then

well i need smthin to get the Spell Learning OFF .. :(

U open spells.xml with notepad. Then u use CTRL+H(Change...)u put there
Code:
needlearn="1"
and change it to
Code:
needlearn="0"
. And this will change all
Code:
needlearn="1" to needlearn="0"

Code:
[26/09/2008  12:47:53] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface] 
[26/09/2008  12:47:53] data/npc/scripts/runes.lua:onCreatureSay

[26/09/2008  12:47:53] luaDoAddContainerItem(). Could not add item

Code:

local shopModule = ShopModule:new()
npcHandler:addModule(shopModule)

shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of voodoo', 'voodoo'},			8922, 22000,	'wand of voodoo')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of inferno', 'inferno'},		2187, 15000,	'wand of inferno')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of decay', 'decay'},			2188, 5000,		'wand of decay')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of draconia', 'plague'}, 		8921, 7500,		'wand of draconia')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of starstorm', 'starstorm'},	8920, 18000,	'wand of starstorm')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of cosmic energy', 'cosmic'},	2189, 10000,	'wand of cosmic energy')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of vortex', 'vortex'},			2190, 500,		'wand of vortex')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'wand of dragonbreath', 'dragon'},	2191, 1000,		'wand of dragonbreath')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'northwind rod', 'northwind'},		8911, 7500,		'northwind rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'underworld rod', 'underworld'},		8910, 22000,	'underworld rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'hailstorm rod', 'hailstorm rod'},	2183, 15000,	'hailstorm rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'terra rod', 'terra'},				2181, 10000,	'terra rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'snakebite rod', 'snakebite'},		2182, 500,		'snakebite rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'necrotic rod', 'necrotic'},			2185, 5000,		'necrotic rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'moonlight rod', 'moonlight'},		2186, 1000,		'moonlight rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'springsprout rod', 'springsprout'},	8912, 18000,	'springsprout rod')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'ultimate health potion'},	8473, 310,		'ultimate health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'great health potion',},		7591, 190,		'great health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'strong health potion'},		7588, 100,		'strong health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'health potion'},				7618, 45,		'health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'great spirit potion'},		8472, 190,		'great spirit potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'great mana potion'},			7590, 120,		'great mana potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'strong mana potion'},		7589, 80,		'strong mana potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'mana potion'},				7620, 50,		'mana potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'light wand', 'lightwand'},			2163, 500,		'magic light wand')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'heavy magic missile'},		2311, 100,	15,	'heavy magic missile rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'great fireball'},			2304, 200,	6,	'great fireball rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'explosion'},						2313, 230,	6,	'explosion rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'magicwall'},				2293, 230,	5,	'magic wall rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'ultimate healing'},			2273, 250,	3,	'ultimate healing rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'sudden death'},				2268, 350,	5,	'sudden death rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'fire bomb'},				2305, 40,	4,	'fire bomb rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'destroy field'},				2261, 180,	6,	'destroy field rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'avalanche'},				2274, 200,	6,	'avalanche rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'thunderstorm'},				2315, 200,	6,	'thunderstorm rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'blank'},					2260, 10,		'blank rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'spellbook'}, 						2175, 150, 		'spellbook')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp sd'}, 2003, 2268, 6500, 5, 'backpack of sudden death')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp uhs'}, 2002, 2273, 3500, 3, 'backpack of ultimate healing')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp magic wall'}, 2004, 2293, 4600, 5, 'backpack of magic wall')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp gfb'}, 2000, 2304, 4000, 6, 'backpack of great fireball rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp explo'}, 2001, 2313, 4600, 6, 'backpack of explosion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp hmm'}, 2001, 2311, 1000, 15, 'backpack of heavy magic missile rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp mp'}, 2001, 7620, 1000, 1, 'backpack of mana potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp smp'}, 2001, 7589, 1600, 1, 'backpack of strong mana potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp gmp'}, 2001, 7590, 2400, 1, 'backpack of great mana potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp hp'}, 2000, 7618, 900, 1, 'backpack of health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp shp'}, 2000, 7588, 2000, 1, 'backpack of strong health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp ghp'}, 2000, 7591, 3800, 1, 'backpack of great health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp uhp'}, 2000, 8473, 6200, 1, 'backpack of ultimate health potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp gsp'}, 2000, 8472, 3800, 1, 'backpack of great spirit potion')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp fb'}, 2000, 2305, 3600, 4, 'backpack of fire bomb rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp df'}, 1988, 2261, 800, 6, 'backpack of destroy field rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp ava'}, 2002, 2274, 4000, 6, 'backpack of avalanche rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItemContainer({'bp thunder'}, 2001, 2315, 4000, 6, 'backpack of thunderstorm rune')

what's that ?

Im wondering if someone can tell me where do i find that player needs premium to buy a house. I know is compiling but in which source.

Thanks in advance,
Chito.

Edit: I know now.

Last edited:
@up

The GUI or Console Version of TFS and the DLL Files for the Server
and a
SQLite Data browserfor the Player/Acc Files etc

=]

DLL Files:
OpenTibia DLL Files (v1.4b)! <--Open-Tibia DLL's

Attached Files
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console.7z (1.51 MB, 492 views) <-- Console
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.51 MB, 364 views) <-- GUI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back