• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, once i change all the config.lua crap, when i click on The Forgotten Server, it pops up an error messsage that says: "The application has failed to start becuase lua5.1.dll was not found. Re-installing this application may fix this problem"

WHATS THE DEALIO??!!

sorry guys kinda dont know how to make a new post but i got the forgotten server 8.22 download and i wants to know the gm acc and pass bc there is no account there some 1 message me back or message me on msn [email protected]

Not yet.
for me, once i change all the config.lua crap, when i click on The Forgotten Server, it pops up an error messsage that says: "The application has failed to start becuase lua5.1.dll was not found. Re-installing this application may fix this problem"

WHATS THE DEALIO??!!
In the first post there's a link to the dll files (http://otland.net/f18/opentibia-dll-files-v1-4b-1042/), download them and put them in the folder with your server file and config.lua.
sorry guys kinda dont know how to make a new post but i got the forgotten server 8.22 download and i wants to know the gm acc and pass bc there is no account there some 1 message me back or message me on msn [email protected]
There isn't a preset gm/god account, you need to make a new account, then in your SQL database change the access of that character and account to the id of the gm/god in the groups table.

Jo3

Okay,
Im having problems with the triggers,

What exactly must I do?
Update what, and how?

I already downloaded and installed Xampp 1.6.8

consulta SQL:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

Error?

wtf is going on ? when somone create new character skills dont saving ? on old characters they are saving -,-

What happened to mayNotLogout(cid, value). I cant seem to get it work, even though it is in the doc/LUA_FUNCTIONS.

Get errors: "attempt to call global 'mayNotLogout' (a nil value)"

Also, why cant you doCreateItem(itemid, type/count, pos) on tiles with nothing in them. Ex in the air(Z:6).. It is good if you maby want to create a bridge with lever in inte air between two mountains.

You get error "luaDoCreateItem(). Tile not found".

Im writing this because it was very long time I had a ot, but i know that those 2 functions have worked in older versions of theforgotten :p.

Last edited:
yes extract it and copy it to folder with ur server

ok i did that right?
and now it still says the same thing. also i tried "re-installing" it and it doesnt work.

idk whats up, maybe its my computer

ok i did that right?
and now it still says the same thing. also i tried "re-installing" it and it doesnt work.

idk whats up, maybe its my computer

Make sure the dll files are in the folder with your server and config.lua file, not in a folder containing the dll files. If all else fails try putting the dll files in your system32 folder (C:/windows/system32/).

Jo3

loggof in batlte help tfs 0.2

Im Struggling to find a Soya NPC for the TFS 0.2 Mystic Console, does anybody have a working one? All the ones i tryed don't work.

He buys all equips like crusader helms, c-legs etc etc

The ones i try just don't spawn up on the map and when i try summon them it just says sorry not possible ¬_¬.

i dont say that magic wall dont have exhausted but i say that u can spam all runes not only magic wall on 0.3 u can use with croshairs all runes 1 each 2 seconds here 1 each 0.1 sec ?
u know what i mean ?

My bad then... xd and yes now i can understand what you mean xD there should be a dealy on every time you press the hotkey... I am right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back