• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another question, where are player's outfits & addons stored in database ?
Edit: my raids stpped working too... - Edit: work again (?)

Last edited:
terran rainbow shield are bugged if u log wheat him in equipment server are crashed and u cant log into character...im have that bug ;\ try..

Nicaw or Gesior AAC are the best sites for tfs!

Wrong.

TFS-CMS is the one that fits this most I think, simply because the dude who are creating this server, is also creating TFS-CMS.

I think TFS-CMS pwns gesior or nicaw. And they will improve, soon you will get more features to it.

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

can someone please tell me what that means it happens when i load the sql file...

I think it might be your version of MySQL, make sure you have the newest version, same with PHPMyAdmin.

Jo3

aww dude i just downloaded a fresh new xxamp it cant be that anything else man thanks for helpin

could this be affecting it....

Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

joe i get that error after i fix the pma secruity bug./

Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.

I never liked xampp, I always used MySQL and SQLyog and I've never had that problem. Since I'm not good with SQL errors just wait for someone who knows. :(

Jo3

Error

SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
' at line 1

Upgrade your xampp so you can support TRIGGER commands? Did you just recently try out TFS 0.2?

edit: huahua saw your recently posts, sorry.

Hmm.

So, you are trying to make a new database - and import the recently 0.2 TFS.sql file, and that error happens? Am i right?

Znote, can you share your donation system?

What is to good with my donation system? Just added a new page and wrote the links so they can donate to me through daopay.

yea bro i just recently go the latest tfs 0.2 yea

how do i fix it i would love u for ever....

omg i will totally donate for help lol i love u guys so fuckin much i know someone can help me!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back