• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Nvm I found out myself about the stupidity I was doing :)

However, I still have another newbish question.

Anyone knows whats the difference between "GUI" and "Console"?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers-

Console is black, GUI is grey! :D

I open the 8.4 map in the map editor and the map works in tfs patch 22, but the spaws dont load...

what i can do¿¿

Thanks...

I am getting this error when I try to run the server:

"Windows can not access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item."

If it's some kind of "You need to be an admin" thing, I'm an admin.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks!

sux hard bugged

What!? You can't say such a thing only because you're, for example, using Windows Vista. This is a perfect OT distro, and in my opinion, the best. It's even better than 0.3, because it's more stable, and has less bugs. At least for now ;)

So, will TFS 0.2 be patched to support the latest items.otb, too?
Anyone? I need answer...

@Talaturen

Hey friend this error appear on my server...

>> All modules has been loaded, server starting up...
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 Table 'players
' is read only

Can you say me how to fix????

Many thx...

EDIT:::::::::::::

--- My backup files are READ ONLY, i'm edit this and WORK now... thx for all and sorry for this...

Last edited:
I get warning for generic trojan :S but i know it's clean froblems with bitdefender ;/

Can someone help me? i downloaded server , downloaded dll files , edited config.lua . i start server its write server is online then i open tibia and ip changer change ip on my ip and when i try login i cant ,why???

Please, one good people post here link to .exe of TFS 0.2 Patch 20, I get virus on my .exe (Win32/Parite.B) this virus infect all executable files and infect my computer and hoster, in my computer I kill the worms, more in dedicated server not, I not go update to 8.4 now for I waiting more updates my. Thanks all!

i cant find the admin log in number and password ^.- i tried 1///test but it ddnt work???

@up
there is no admin when you first install the ot..

Use 1/1 to login to the aac ingame to make a character and then goto the database and edit the char to be an admin.. thats the only way..

Enless you use a website aac then make the character there and then go into the database to edit. but still you have to get into the mysql database and edit the character's group to be that of a GOD or a GM.

@ 8.4
No reme is using the lastest version of items. the tfs hasn't updated yet.. wait till the next release. For release dates check my sig. Next update it the 17th of janurary.!!!!

I need help, where i can find in this ot the folder or the file with the player tables or with the accounts becuase i need to modify one character to become GOD or GM becuase i don't have any. Thanks you for your help.
Wait for reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back