• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok wow... here let me totaly explan this...

A database is where the storage is taking place. thats why theres not a account folder anymore like xml servers had.

To access this database you must have mysql installed..(only one i know how to do this 100% with at least)

Make sure you have it installed on your computer(downloaded and un zipped)

Then run the xampp_Start

Once you do that you will then proceed with securing mysql.. located in localhost/xampp somewhere..

After that goto localhost/phpmyadmin Which should ask you for your username and pass.. THATS WHERE SECURING COMES IN!!!!!!

once you do that you will proceed to create a database on the page after you login(Located in picture below).

Once you do that you will next want to import the mysql.scema from the server database. assuming your using tfs heres what the file looks like in the server folder.
http://imageshack.us
MYSQL ONLY the sqlite file says sqlite!!!!!!!!!!!

Next you will want to load this to your database. Select the database you want to load the file to by clicking on it to the side(if you just created it you should be there already)! Then click the Import tab and then the broswe button! Then hit the go button at the bottom!!!! see pic below!!!

After that a few tables will have been loaded to the side menu.. select the accounts one, to create an account... once you select that hit the browse button!

Once here i normaly to make it easy i click the pensil button to the side of an already eisting account(yours will be the aac account 1/1). Once there you should get something that looks like this.. change the info to what you want and then goto the pull down menu at the bottom and select insert as new row and the hit the go button (eather one!!!). The id will need to be in a countinous number count.. so if you just installed this it should be 2.. other wize just go with the next number( 5 comes after 4!! ect..)

Then after this we just need to create a char and make it a gm/god..
Next click the players table from the side menu. In here hit the browse button!
Once you click the browse button you should see a line. under the name area it should say Account Manager.. hit the pensil button again!

In here will be some stuff to edit. if your using the tfs map and all the same stuff but you just want a gm theres only 4 things you have to edit!!!
The name, The id, The Group number, and The account_id(make sure this is even with your account number!!!!) !.. See pic below!

After all that you should be able to login to your character. if you have any problems look it up using the search function..THERE ARE A SHIZZ LOAD OF MYSQL TUTORIALS AND GM TUTORIALS...

Now if this is to hard to follow you might as well stop and take a while to get use to mysql.. and sql servers or have someone do it for you. or just stop hosting!

Last edited:
Dodo dido

am a new one here on tibialand.net

what is the "GM" password always be? or atleast here?

I see the last version is still not working with the otbm that the newest RME creates, sad :(

I see the last version is still not working with the otbm that the newest RME creates, sad :(

What part of the program tells the program how to read
the otbm files? Im thinking on replacing it with a working one
^^.

Why the map editor 8.4 work in tfs 0.2 and the remere map editor 8.4 dont work with tfs 0.2??

I need a solution :S

First off there is no god or gm!! you must create one ... look at my post above...-.-

also the forum here is otland.net .. not tibialand.net

Also the items folder is the link to the new items working.. replace thoes with the mapeditors and it should work... i think.. thats what reme told me on another forum..

plz the bug when i login the soft boots and ring are brand-new... :S

need a solution

Thanks ;)

The soft boots and all the rings of the server: time ring, life ring, energy ring, stealth ring, dwarven ring, firewalker boots etc...

The bug is that these soft boots or rings are put, and have left little time to stop, logout and enter are brand-new again ..

Sorry for the english :S you understand it?

Thanks...

@Talaturen

Hey friend this error appear on my server...

>> All modules has been loaded, server starting up...
> MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 Table 'players
' is read only

Can you say me how to fix????

Many thx...

EDIT:::::::::::::

--- My backup files are READ ONLY, i'm edit this and WORK now... thx for all and sorry for this...

Hey guys I have a very similar error like f@bio had, but I didnt quite understood what did he do to fix it?

My error is this one:
SQLITE ERROR sqlite_exec: UPDATE `players` SET `online` = 0 database is locked

I checked the last 40 pages of this thread and seems like only me and him have had that kind of error, but I still cant fix it and I cant open the server like this because database is locked and it wont save!

Can anyone explain me how to fix it or if you understand f@bio's way to fix his?

If you need more details about my error you can see my thread on Support section, click here and help me out please.

Thanks in advance.

in release dates put that today at 00:19hCET you put a new release of mystic spirit 0.2 ....

and when is the release for this year??

you know about the bug that the soft boots and rings have when you logout??

please i need to delete the bug :S i explain it in another post up...

Thanks...

I am angryy!!!!

Nobody help me to repair this bug:

the soft boots and all the rings of the server: Time ring, life ring, energy ring, stealth ring, dwarven ring, firewalker boots etc...

The bug is that these soft boots or rings are put, and have left little time to stop, logout and enter are brand-new again ..

:s

TFS will have support for offical items.otb on 17th of January. If so, why does TFS 0.3 work with 8.4 maps, and TFS 0.2 doesn't? Because TFS 0.2 may no longer be in development (true).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back