• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably tommorow I will get back to 0.2 so I'll release queries. I must test it first. Just reverse that what have been done in databasemanager.cpp

if ur peoples changing names (for sure they are ) then it was saving in "name" table which is not supported by 0.2 version and u can't convert it to "id" because names use words too not only numbers another thing is houses u must done /owner none to all houses on ur server if u have got binary saving for getting all items back to owners depots.

They haven't changed names cause it wasn't allowed on my server.
about binary storage: you can change in config to standart, reload config and save. Your table will be saved in tile_items table.

They haven't changed names cause it wasn't allowed on my server.
about binary storage: you can change in config to standart, reload config and save. Your table will be saved in tile_items table.

i think i tried that too but i'm not so sure about that ;s

The patches for 0.2 do not require database changes, you only have to update the files mentioned in the first post. According to me, 0.2 still beats 0.3 when it comes to stability and being bug free. You will hear the opposite if you ask Elf though.

I thing also it's true :] than i dont want change 0.2 to 0.3 but only update with this: patch 23 :], 0.2 have only disadvantage with houses (one house per account)

Thanks for you help.. I enjoy this..:)

Virus :(

Download:
Attached Files
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console.7z (1.56 MB, 1059 views)
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.56 MB, 1604 views)

Virus :(

Download:
Attached Files
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console.7z (1.56 MB, 1059 views)
File Type: 7z theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.56 MB, 1604 views)

It's open source, you are free to fetch the sourcecode from our subversion and compile it if you suspect that the precompiled version is infected with malware.

Probably tommorow I will get back to 0.2 so I'll release queries. I must test it first. Just reverse that what have been done in databasemanager.cpp
woow im wainting! im very need this. Talaturen in future you will make it to 8.41 and 8.5? or its the last 2.0?

woow im wainting! im very need this. Talaturen in future you will make it to 8.41 and 8.5? or its the last 2.0?
I dont think that you can convert a 0.3 database to a 0.2 one because everything has changed.. I think in 0.2 is account number = ID and on 0.3 theres an extra field with "name/number".

Regards,
Deaktiver

So can some1 tell me why should I use 0.2 instead of 0.3.2 ?
It has missing functions i think and all spells wont work propely.

So.... :)
~ 30 minutes to my release. Please wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back