• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc11 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up Don't sure, but try /openserver with your GM, or maybe Accept Connections > in your GUI

Hello guys, I use TFS 0.3 (trunk) but... when I try to conect with Game Master I conect without problem.. but when I try to conect with player I see this msg: "You are not game master".. what I need change? Please I really need one answer.
You can't multi-client with this server by default. If you aren't, check your client shortcut's target doesn't say GAMEMASTER at the end of it.

I have a weird bug on Tfs. Only i can login my account. Its a Gm account and it seems that people whom logon it just dcs emidialetly... :p

Hey im having problems with houses while doing them on Remere's Map editor some1 know why?

Hello, a stupid question..I use this Version 0.2.11 but its 8.10 and not 8.11 but I saw servers that are using tfs and are 8.11... how to update?

0.2rc12 will be released tomorrow, it supports protocol 811.

WARNING: IOMapSerialSize:: loadTile<>. NULL item at <00139 / 0095 / 007 >. type = 1758, sid = 1, pid = 0.

some1 know how to fix it ? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back