• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc11 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mighty Can you give more info? IE are you on a network/router? Did you go to a whatsmyip site to get your ip and then change it in the config.lua file? ect.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to change how often it saves?
Seems like it saves every 2 minutes.. which is kind of often if you look how stable the server is it seems like a waste saving every 2 minutes.

in your config.lua i think there is a section:

-- Server Save
serverSaveEnabled = "yes"
serverSaveHour = 3
shutdownAtServerSave = "no"
cleanMapAtServerSave = "yes"

Hope this helps

No listen, every two minutes it saves every player online.. I would to change it to like every 10 or 20 minutes. That server save is just so it yeah its the big server save

Someone wanna PM me explaining how sql works? I've only ever used xml and this seems like an EXCELLENT server.

How do I not take the god level when one kills animals?

Last edited:
How do I not take the god level when one kills animals?

If you're trying to ask how to make gods not able to gain experience, it can be done with flags.

yes
but what i put in place of group flags?

in my group flags is this
Textos parciais id name group name flags access maxdepotitems maxviplist
Editar Remover 3 a god 134788128760 1 0 0

Well, I'm trying to use "trunk"... but I dont know where I can find the forgottenserver.sql
someone can tell? :p

any release date on the new version coming out?

please man can speak when you public your next release? plz i need!!!

Can fix the bug of lag?
and can fix experience shared? PLXXXXXXXXX

Relax, do you know how annoying it is when people push you to fix something and even tries to add stuff for you to fix?!

Any Linux version? Or I must to compile by myself? :blink:

Hello guys, I use TFS 0.3 (trunk) but... when I try to conect with Game Master I conect without problem.. but when I try to conect with player I see this msg: "You are not game master".. what I need change? Please I really need one answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back