• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc11 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now downloaded the GUI version instead but still wont work. I cant use ctrl+r nor right-click people. Anyone that got it working could you possible take screeny's on your character that you use as GM/God and show me how many flags the group has.

How can I put off the Server Save + Player Save?

Help me please :/

PS: Nice release, keep up the good work.

I've downloaded the newest TRUNK versions and it is really nice with a lot of stuff fixed but I have something to ask/say.

1. Whenever a player reloggs/dies it doesn't save the character. I've checked in my db if it says save="1" and it does, but still, doesn't work.

2. You might think I'm using a nooby fast-attack server on this, but I'm not. Anyways, how can I change the attacking speed so I can have how fast I want. Now it seems like it only checks every sec, but any idea on how I can redo that?

Thanks in advance!

How can I fix, so when a player dies, he spawns automatically In the Temple? It only says - 'Wrong Temple Position'.

How can I fix that?

Thanks.

How can I fix, so when a player dies, he spawns automatically In the Temple? It only says - 'Wrong Temple Position'.

How can I fix that?

Thanks.

1. Change start position in config.lua
2. Remember to give the city id the same number like in config.lua

Why does it lag so mutch? i just testing and its just lagging as hell =/ whats wrong?

i i took so my char is God but he cant do any commands =/

where the fuck i download it? i just come to differents sites :S

Could tarantulen please answer my post?
Can you fix the delay "between tries" on runes?
I mean even if it says it's not possible you'll get a little delay as real tibia, so you can't abuse it due spamming with magwall. So it will appear just when it disipear?

why the houses clean name of the owner and items when i reset my otserv?

I Using TFS v0.2.11 Mystic Spirit is bug?

can you put the sources for download¿

for compiling, because that page, only shows you the sources, but you can't donwload it :(

@marc1234
for downloading sources, you must install TortoiseSVN, and download with TortoiseSVN)

why the houses clean name of the owner and items when i reset my otserv?

I Using TFS v0.2.11 Mystic Spirit is bug?

I made a /save command that saves all server data. That solved it.

But i still cant use ctrl+y or rightclick to ban someone, when i try edit the char access my client just get a debug.

I seen the question asked earlier but did not see the answer. Is there somewhere I can download more NPCs? This is my first server and I know very little so it would be very difficult to script them myself. The Server I downloaded at the beginning of this thread did not seem to have a loot seller. Also I tried to edit the attack speed in the vocation.xml it seems that if I lower the number it becomes faster but by a very small amount even if it is a 1, but I read that may be my server lagging. And Earlier someone posted that the monsters from the link given in previous posts were pretty bugged is there a place to get the complete stock of basic monsters... ie undead dragons (not in that list anyhow), juggernauts, hellhounds, ect. Lastly, I have read that on some servers there is a basespeed=”” function that can be used in the vocation.xml file is that possible with this server cause it does not seem to have this attribute can I add it to the vocation file or does it need compiled? Does higher number mean faster? And what are the value ranges? Currently I just edited all the boots with a speed increase like the boh and increased the bohs number.

Thanks for any help, please do not flame me to bad, as I said earlier it’s my first server and I just started like 2 days ago. I at least got everything running and the server seems to run without any major issues. Oh and the /goto command can I use that to jump to x y z coordinates or is there another function for that I can never seem to get it to work... I can go to players not coordinates maybe I am doing something wrong, if so please show.

EDIT: Well I found the Rashid NPC and it looks pretty simple. I guess I will just add all the items I want sellable. Still need help on the others

Last edited:
Espanish? please in server mapa rl please!!!!!!!!!

hello well i downloaded it ..... then i had it running and stuff well i goto put it on ot list it says it must be online and i cant connect to it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back