• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc12 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it ever has been asked, but is it possible to change this version to 8.0 with a 8.0 map?

Really nice!
Did you fixed the bugs bed? The name dissapared after reset.

Thx Talaturen and all other Developers if i will found any bug ill post it :)
Ill start a great OT with you server
If you like to have a look:

www.newworld.de.ki is the URL

Btw,: is there an onKill Funktion on TFS?

Thx you for that release :)

Last edited:
This is a great release, the lags fixed, it's stable, and has many features.

Thank you TFS Developers!

how can i connect to it. It says my client must have 8.11 protocol. I have the 8.11 rl tibia client but no ip-changer for 8.11 (i have asprates multi-ip for 8.1).

Well, Select SQlite or MYsql databese, edit those make a new account and character and bla bla bla, read some tutorials :)

Well, Select SQlite or MYsql databese, edit those make a new account and character and bla bla bla, read some tutorials :)

lol i know all that. When i change the ip it says only clients with protocol 8.11 allowed. I use the 8.11 rl client and it doesn't work.

acc manager is all set up when u dl.

@keatoru you must be a noob then

Bugzor: Potions can be used without any level requirement

Tnx tala~~

I are testing now with 100 + players ;)

Edit:

Man the follow system is very sucks, can make a follow system more fast?

Last edited:
Hey,
Is there someone who got right flags to make god execute commands?

Thanks.

Last edited:
It was a stupid question ;)
Got it all.. can anyone help me with game.cpp to make spells shown in orange on their spell names? I'm getting sick of it

Last edited:
lol i know all that. When i change the ip it says only clients with protocol 8.11 allowed. I use the 8.11 rl client and it doesn't work.

acc manager is all set up when u dl.

8.1 IP-Changer should work for 8.11 client.

Talaturen: Did you fixed the bugs bed? The name dissapared after reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back