• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc12 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party shared experience error:

When i press on enable shared exp the console reply

"Unknown byte received:0xa8, from player: PlayerName.

One question,
Why is RAGE OF SKY (Exevo gran mas vis)
and Exevo gran mas frigo so damn little? Or Is it like that in real tibia?

Are you going to fix the rune issue? I mean setting delay on the usage even if it's saying "it's not possible or you must use the rune at a creature" and so on. .
So you can't just hold in SD and so on.

i have one problem, in spell system, no have config for player learn spell, config in defalt is for learn spell first, how to fix this?

i have one problem, in spell system, no have config for player learn spell, config in defalt is for learn spell first, how to fix this?

In spells.xml you can find -->needlearn="1"<--

0 is off
1 is on

thats it :)

The first rows are runes, no need for it to learn, because everyone can use it... just the one who need to learn the spell need to learn it :)

Who can learn?
Code:
	<conjure name="Ultimate Healing" words="adura vita" lvl="24" mana="400" soul="3" reagentId="2260" conjureId="2273" conjureCount="1" exhaustion="1000" needlearn="1" function="conjureRune">
		<vocation name="Druid"/>
		<vocation name="Elder Druid"/>

Free to use with lvl 24 and maglvl 4
Code:
<rune name="Ultimate Healing Rune" id="2273" allowfaruse="1" charges="1" lvl="24" maglv="4" exhaustion="1000" aggressive="0" needtarget="1" blocktype="solid" script="healing/ultimate healing rune.lua"/>

Last edited:
How can I make that the paralyze runes just can be use it for Druid and Elder Druids?

TFS is the shiet!
I'd love your work Talaturen, my server were online for 56 hours in a row, WITHOUT crash! And then I just restart my host computer, so it didn't crash.
It's the stabilest server ever!

Well we thanks Elf too for his Activity in The Forgotten server
Bughunter! GOGO
EDIT:
1 Question :D
it is possible to make non-pvp flags ;]?

hey dude.. in my server the deathlist dont work too :p why? someone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back