• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc13 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when 2.14 is suppose to be released?

To upgrade from 0.2.12, you dont have to do any thing with the SQL right?

If you already have the 'global_storage' table, then you don't need to anything else.

Last edited:
Ehmm, i founded something.
After you open dead rabbit u get debug client :(

Edit: Same shit if i want to eat something :D "meat"

Hey.. how I change de itens to start ?

I can't modifi the acc manager =/

Edit: I know now :)

Last edited:
Ok well lately i have figured out how to compile a server..

now i have compiled tfs a few times with no problems..(tags and trunk)

But the past 2-3 nights(july 3rd-5th 2008)i have had alot of problems getting the compiled svn to run..

It opens up for a split second... faster then any screen recorder i have to catch.. -.-

Anyways i was wondering if there was a way to fix this.. and yes it is the 0.2 tfs server...

i was wondering if it was because you all arew in the middle of turning it to 8.2?... or is there a new way to compile it thats different from compiling the 8.11... anyways thxs for the help

help me plz

pl z help me plz send me a server i am will give u my email and send the server witl ALL the programs for it pl zpl zpl z

Dont flame -.-
Its not easy to make a 8.2 server
Notice there is a new npc chat system new monsters and far far more
Not even Wiki gives a lot of information about them
So just be patience

Waiten... new version come in, but don't is easy to make it, be patience...

@ up
@ up up

If your refering to me im patient.. i was just pointing out errors..

Also..
pl z help me plz send me a server i am will give u my email and send the server witl ALL the programs for it pl zpl zpl z

It's not that hard to find posts with all the server and stuff.... and seeing you probly dont know how to do much.. you probly should play around with the scripts till you know how to edit something.. So find a post with a full server and download it.. Use Winrar to un"zip" it and then it's so easy to run from there...

If you need help try finding a tuto for running a server.. if you need further help pm me.

Dont flame -.-
Its not easy to make a 8.2 server
Notice there is a new npc chat system new monsters and far far more
Not even Wiki gives a lot of information about them
So just be patience

I totally agree.

yo i want to play on this server and i cant come in on the server beacuse i need a tibialoader or somthing so how do i get it ?????? please answer!!

como abilitar report.txt ? server esta crash direto

and enable report.txt? Server crash this Direct

Well, i used !save "2 to save players and after hours online, it stop saving and give this error:
buugew4.jpg

While doing this errors, if you die, you return to the last time it saved :x.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back