• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc13 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How i save OT Automatic For exemplo With Mode Serve save Automatic "Disabled" Because Maybe Server Can Crash and Don't save It and player say fucking etc.. I need to = Other Otservs "serve save 5 min.." and save it, Pleases if have function Tell me. Thank you

I Used
Script of heberpcl Thank you

BUggued. don't function !

its there a way so that if a character is already logged in when someone else tries to log on that same char doesnt kick him but says "you are already logged in"? like a war server.

When i want to login to game on my gm (was created :p) account i have error in Tibia Client but server doesnt show me other bugs ;] If you want i may upload screen of this error :/ i have it random: once normal login and next is error :/ please can somone help me? Maybe someone have this error too ?? :>

I got a problem when I try to create the database with mysql:
Code:
 SQL-query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`

I do not know whether it is a bug but I will say, well when a player starts a char lvl 8 and then it starts to die without stop to lvl 1 and then go hunting then it already has vocation, and when he picks up his level when has take lvl 8 your mana will be the most. 1 lvl 8 with their 190 mana. What should I do? But I do not want System by Rook;

Last edited:
Yes it is, you can configure it in the config.lua and change the position in the databse to the right place on your map if you don't use the standard map.

I open the Server, and he need 11:30 minutes for load after the message "All modules has been loaded, server starting up..", this is normal? In 0.2.10 this bug don't exists.

See this screenshots after and now:
antesxa3.jpg

depoisil8.jpg

Thanks for this new release, I hope the function to share exp with the party come fast :)

I got a problem when I try to create the database with mysql:
Code:
 SQL-query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`

there are topics explaining how to fix that, I already saw many of them, right now I don't remember how to fix that for you. =/

I wonder, how can I remove the guild spell !promote, I don't want that, can I remove it without sources?

please
Ineed to make server
PLease man
ihope
THXXXXXXXXXX

The items.xml isn't made by the TFS team, it's made by the OpenTibia developers.

Nice, can't wait till you release 0.2.14 so you focus on 0.3.0.

Stupid question: Can this be used on 8.10?(Using 8.1 items.xml, items.otb, map)

I don't want to change to 8.11, but I want the new functions and bug fixes
EDIT: Nevermind, only protocol 8.11 allowed

Last edited:
To upgrade from 0.2.12, you dont have to do any thing with the SQL right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back