• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talaturen when you will relase next version and what you gonna add to it?

Hello Again...

How i take OFF learnSpell function?
It has as to configure in config.lua?

Peace.

I recommend you to use Bonfire Studio, u can search some thing and replace for what ever you want... Like i u want to change all the needlearn="1" to needlearn="0" is just 1 click and you are done... The same for searching some loots for all monsters, just press search and where and it will tell you where it is.

This is the link for Bonfire Studio [http://www.download.com/Bonfire-Studio/3000-7241_4-10342825.html]

flags?

Just wondering if in the Forgotten server there are possible flags that can hide monster names and health...

like this: <flag walkable="0"/> & <flag showhealth="0"/>

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Talaturem is true the version 0.2.5 have already been released?
and what are the new features for version 0.2.6??

How can i get the new fts?

(0.2.5)??

Talaturem is true the version 0.2.5 have already been released?
and what are the new features for version 0.2.6??

Yes 2,5 has been released, But talaturen increased number of post, to go acess restricted area, now you need to be very true active forum users.
Maybe news features can be checked in hidden section.

Yes 2,5 has been released, But talaturen increased number of post, to go acess restricted area, now you need to be very true active forum users.
Maybe news features can be checked in hidden section.

Gimme acces ;D!!

Xero - Download the latest sources and compile them.

4play - "supposibly" 0.2.5 has been released and there is a post count to see it, however I still cant see it.

The only new feature for 0.2.6 I saw that was worth posting is a party system.

Uh I hope that I will get in that "group" where can I download new server :)

100 posts = senior member.

I can't join any group and i never done but i'm senior member ;).

Xero - Download the latest sources and compile them.

4play - "supposibly" 0.2.5 has been released and there is a post count to see it, however I still cant see it.

The only new feature for 0.2.6 I saw that was worth posting is a party system.

Where are those sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back