• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TheForgottenServer v0.2.3!

My npcs works now.
Something wrong in lib folder
I dont know if its the official TFS lib folder, or I just edited it in some way that made it bugged.
Anyway, if someone got the same bug, just download another lib folder and replace, some bugs will probably show up but w/e.

1. does the battle arena system was addedd and the protection?

2. why the monsters and spells that i had in the previous release (and worked fine) doesnt work here? I have copied exactly the mosnters, spells and actions folders :S

Jonte said:
My npcs works now.
Something wrong in lib folder
I dont know if its the official TFS lib folder, or I just edited it in some way that made it bugged.
Anyway, if someone got the same bug, just download another lib folder and replace, some bugs will probably show up but w/e.

another lib folder? from where? 0.2.2 version?

Doors actions with keys doesn't work, I have the same actionid on the door as the key but it doesn't work. Getting some error of "data/actions/scripts/other/doors.lua:35: attempt to compare number with nil"

And I haven't changed anything there.

Yeah many things messed up..anyway Tala will probably fix all ;)

I have a small request
I think Tutor + Senior Tutors should work like real tibia.

And btw, in groupids, what does the "flags" thing means?

Parcel system in 0.2.3 doesn't work.
Use to work before ;<

Jonte said:
And btw, in groupids, what does the "flags" thing means?

Use the search button for that. It has been asked+ answered many times.

look here: http://hem.bredband.net/johannesrosen/playerflags.html

Jonte said:
Use to work before ;<

It works, you've just not updated your items.xml.

Talaturen said:
Jonte said:
Use to work before ;<

It works, you've just not updated your items.xml.

Ah yeah. Thanks again hehe
I just added the new stuff into my old items.xml becouse I had some great configurations there.
Like, all corpses was decaying the same time as real tibia, you should add this too.
Especially for human corpses...
Dieing, coming back for loot but suddenly realizing that corpse is rotten. SUX :p
Just a proposal.
And hey, will you do so Tutors + Senior Tutors are like real tibia?

Exellent Server Talaturen

Updated today again?

It was based on the OTServ SVN from 31 July, now is 3 August Oo

Talaturen said:
Nexoz said:
When i tried to upload forgotten.sql

Mysql error:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

Any solution =p=p?

Use commandline or phpMyAdmin v2.11

would it be possible to fix it without using phpMyAdmin v2.11 because i tried to use that but i couldn't set it up properly. i tried to update my xampp(currently using 1.5.4a) but i couldn't get the new version to run properly. i can't use port 80 because of my ISP so i use 8080, but when i portforward, xampp still don't allow WAN connections.

so can someone teach me how to us commandline. also as a note: i'm using phpMyAdmin v2.9.0.1(it came with my xampp)

edit: ok so i learned to do it with commandline and i tried to get phpMyAdmin v2.11. my commandline failed and the phpMyAdmin keeps on giving me an error.
Code:
Error
MySQL said:  

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Fast ask. How to invite players to the guild? !createguild and !joinguild but he need to be invited first? :/ but command not exist?

Type !commands in guild channel.

Thanks Talaturen! You are asome to do Server! :D Love your version! :D

Last questen. Why all house dont cost 0 gold? :/ And all house owns by My Game Master automatic :/ You can answer in swedish if you whant :)

If you want houses to cost 0 gold then set housepriceeachsqm to 0, about that all houses gets owned by your gamemaster is something I cannot reproduce, probably your AAC or something that cause it.

Im was very taird when a right that. I mean houses cost 0 but i have change housePriceEachSQM = 2000 ? :/

Then you've not created houses the right way in the map editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back