• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TheForgottenServer v0.2.3!

if you read through the thread you'll see that it has already been answered twice...

Empty if you know how to fix it please help me :p it's getting kinda nervous

@Talaturen:
I have error:
Code:
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/boost/regex -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__CONSOLE__ -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -Werror -O2 -c account.cpp
make: g++: Command not found
make: *** [account.o] Error 127

@EDIT: Afff I forgott install g++ sorry...

Nexoz said:
When i tried to upload forgotten.sql

Mysql error:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

Any solution =p=p?

Use commandline or phpMyAdmin v2.11

Talaturen said:
Can be because you don't have the required level to use the weapon.

Ah okey, can I change this? Levels for weapons. nevermind, i found it.thx

I have a new problem, when someone tries to buy premium account, it doesnt work.
And in console:
SQL ERROR DBResult::GetDataInt<> warnings
>> MYSQL ERROR mysql_real_query: UPDATE 'accounts set 'premdays' = 5, 'warnings' = 0, 'last day' = 0 WHERE 'id' = 140979 LIMIT 1 Unknown column 'warnings' in 'field list'

also you can sell infinite of items doing this:
put 2 things (same item) in your backpack
say
hi
sell mace
yes
sell mace
yes
sell mace
yes
sell mace

etc
you will get your money, but he wont remove the maces.
im not 100% it works like this, it might be cause the bp is full or something

Jonte said:
Ah okey, can I change this? Levels for weapons.

weapons.xml

Jonte said:
I have a new problem, when someone tries to buy premium account, it doesnt work.
And in console:
>> MYSQL ERROR mysql_real_query: UPDATE 'accounts set 'premdays' = 5, 'warnings' = 0, 'last day' = 0 WHERE 'id' = 140979 LIMIT 1 Unknown column 'warnings' in 'field list'

you didn't execute the sql queries from 0.2.1 -> 0.2.2 update that was in changelog.txt

Jonte said:
say
hi
sell mace
yes
sell mace
yes
sell mace
yes
sell mace

etc

i'll take a look at this.

Talaturen said:
Jonte said:
Ah okey, can I change this? Levels for weapons.

weapons.xml

Jonte said:
And in console:

you didn't execute the sql queries from 0.2.1 -> 0.2.2 update that was in changelog.txt

Jonte said:
say
hi
sell mace
yes
sell mace
yes
sell mace
yes
sell mace

etc

i'll take a look at this.

Thank you so much.

You mean Triggers? I added it.. ,
Btw I really appreciate this server becouse i always get help ;) and server gets very close to abosolutly bugfree ;D

where do I add/change this? In phpmyadmin, where do I click? Just on SQL and write this and then import?

ALTER TABLE `guilds` ADD `motd` VARCHAR( 255 ) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `player_items` DROP `writer`, DROP `date`;
ALTER TABLE `player_depotitems` DROP `writer`, DROP `date`;
ALTER TABLE `players` CHANGE `experience` `experience` BIGINT( 15 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `lastlogin` `lastlogin` BIGINT( 15 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `lastlogout` `lastlogout` BIGINT( 15 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `player_storage` CHANGE `value` `value` BIGINT( 15 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `loss_experience` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '10' COMMENT 'NOT IN USE BY THE SERVER', ADD `loss_mana` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT '10' COMMENT 'NOT

Yes, but you have to do the same with the things in changelog of 0.2.1 -> 0.2.2,

well here's the query to fix that:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `warnings` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Talaturen said:
Yes, but you have to do the same with the things in changelog of 0.2.1 -> 0.2.2,

well here's the query to fix that:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `warnings` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Thanks!
About NPC bug that I mentioned up:
http://iscardia.sytes.net/npcbug.jpg

Talaturen, now I have this error:

Code:
g++ -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/boost/regex -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__CONSOLE__ -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -Werror -O2 -o ./TheForgottenServer account.o actions.o admin.o allocator.o ban.o baseevents.o creatureevent.o chat.o combat.o commands.o condition.o configmanager.o container.o creature.o cylinder.o database.o databasemysql.o databasesqlite.o depot.o fileloader.o game.o gui.o house.o housetile.o ioguild.o iologindata.o iomap.o iomapserialize.o inputbox.o item.o items.o logger.o luascript.o mailbox.o map.o md5.o monster.o monsters.o movement.o networkmessage.o npc.o otserv.o outfit.o player.o playerbox.o position.o protocol.o protocol80.o quests.o raids.o rsa.o scheduler.o scriptmanager.o spawn.o spells.o status.o talkaction.o tasks.o teleport.o textlogger.o thing.o tile.o tools.o trashholder.o vocation.o waitlist.o weapons.o  -L/usr/lib -lxml2 -lpthread -llua5.1 -lboost_thread -lgmp -lmysqlclient -lboost_regex -ldl
/usr/lib/gcc/i586-suse-linux/4.1.2/../../../../i586-suse-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -llua5.1
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] Error 1

I need library lua5.1? But I have this...

What is used in SuSE to read repository of packages to download and install (apt-get, aptitude, yum .. ?)?

SuSe no have apt-get and aptitude only have to install graphical gui but I installed manually all files and ERROR :/

then try to change -llua5.1 to -llua, and are you sure that you got lua installed?

Yeah!!:D I have this in lua folder no lua5.1 Thx Talaturen :)
And I little edit luascipt.cpp and now working Very Thanks :)

@Talaturen:
Now working under my OpenSuSe but if i try open this on my deditaced server I can see:

Code:
/home/server # ./TheForgottenServer
./TheForgottenServer: error while loading shared libraries: liblua5.1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

:/

It's something wrong in the NPC system, not in the server, so you'll have to contact Jiddo who wrote the NPC System or write the NPC the old way, and I've not had time to look at it yet.

Talaturen said:
It's something wrong in the NPC system, not in the server, so you'll have to contact Jiddo who wrote the NPC System or write the NPC the old way, and I've not had time to look at it yet.

Ah, I didnt explain correctly.
This problem appeared in 0.2.1 - 0.2.3

Talaturen or someone could tell me how to add npcs to this server?
also if someone could send me a simple map with at least 1 npc i'll be greatfull, coz i can't get this server to show up npcs :(

Sqlite Studio didin't work in windows vista i got so scripts error when i try to instal the exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back