• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TheForgottenServer v0.2.3!

Talaturen, the server save system doesn't work properly. It just kick all players, but it doesn't crash the server.

Quoting config.lua:
shutdownAtServerSave = "no"

Talaturen how i can fix so i can change skulltime in your server? Have you a good code to add? :) Thanks for all help :)

Well Talaturen you did it again :)
Tell me if you want me to test something.
I'll be on irc and so on.

I have fix this house price now. But when i will buy it so says it: That house doesn't contain any house tile. But i dont understand what this mean? :)

Edit:

I have forgot to delete this old tiles and tiles_items in database Thanks anyway :)

Great job tfs team! I request some things:
- disable/enable hit on your guild members
- config death looses (vocation.xml)
- doPlayerAddMaxHealth(cid,value) and doPlayerAddMaxMana(cid,value) action scripts
- pet system (configurable)
- getting exp by killing player with higher lvl than killer (on regular pvp) (configurable)
- disable/enable hit on your party members

I have sure, thats things are really liked by other ;)
btw. eh, tfs is better than evo, but still ot servers are in 90% used evo... eh, boring...

DAmn norbisS i like those ideas

and pet as optionel but this 2 are very good if it was implented :O

Great job tfs team! I request some things:
- config death looses (vocation.xml)
- doPlayerAddMaxHealth(cid,value) and doPlayerAddMaxMana(cid,value) action scripts
- pet system (configurable)
- getting exp by killing player with higher lvl than killer (on regular pvp) (configurable)

I have sure, thats things are really liked by other ;)
btw. eh, tfs is better than evo, but still ot servers are in 90% used evo... eh, boring...

Ehm, the "- getting exp by killing player with higher lvl than killer (on regular pvp) (configurable)" is just weird, why don't you just change to pvp-e? that thing is the only thing that is different from regular pvp...

Empty, that wouldn't be the same. Because if it was pvp enforced, even if the higher lvl kills a lower lvl, the higher lvl would gain experience, and what he is saying is that "only" if the lower lvls kills the higher, the lower would gain experience, else the higher wouldn't.

but in a pvp enforced if a players kills another one that has lower level, he doesnt receive the exp. =P

Read the forum announcement.

Attachments added!

How is the development of the next version going?
Your website hasn't been updated for some time.

Hello

I'm already tired to try to adjust the hits of knights to be equal to the ones of the tibia, but I did not obtain success.

Somebody here can say a way to make this?

Knights of my server are hitting much little.

For example: Knight level 70, skill 82 are hitting 10~200 with giant sword.

The hits are also varying excessively.

Also I would like to know if tag <formula damage="2.1" /> is functioning in version 0.2.3.

Thanks! :)

If you want them equal to Tibia set critical hit chance to 100 in config.lua.

Actually, when it comes to LuaSQL, I've figured out that you can do pretty much with just using the lua function os.execute()

The only thing I didn't manage to do was to get the output directly from os.execute(), I had to write it to a file. And that makes it only suitable for single words or numbers. Haven't checked to see if it is possible to get thing from a particular line, but it's probably possible :p

example:
Code:
os.execute("\"C:\\Program Files\\MySQL\\MySQL Server 5.0\\bin\\mysql\" -u USERNAME -pPASSWORD -e\"SELECT name FROM players WHERE id = 2;\" -N -s theforgottenserver > C:\result.txt")
Then you can read that file from lua :)

If anyone knows how to get the result directly into a variable, please, don't hesitate to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back