• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Questions:
1. Where do I change spear break, if that is possible? Like it is now, they're breaking too often.
2. Are Senior Tutor + Tutor working as real tibia, if not, will they do later on?

Thx again for this wonderful server.
Rox ;)

1. weapons.cpp
2. in what area? in chat channels they are..

Try both and I'm pretty sure you'll find out.

Run the binary files and you should see..

Please help me i don't no what's wrong this is the error msg if import forgottenserver.sql:

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

Please help.

Please help me i don't no what's wrong this is the error msg if import forgottenserver.sql:

Code:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

Please help.

You try to import it with phpmyadmin?

Yes i think, i am new to this and i just followed the mysql-help.txt

Code:

BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

Please help.

If you tried to import in in phpmyadmin use comandline or phpmyadmin 2.11

Then get phpMyAdmin v2.11

Edit /phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.default.php
Change:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'config';
to:
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['auth_type'] = 'http';

WHY? Its not work to compile GUI for me? I have read this guides but its not work? Need to a better guide or Some help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Talaturen how i can fix so i can change skulltime in your server? Have you a good code to add? Thanks for all help

I could make it configurable for the next version.

Talaturen...im just wondering where or how you learned to read and write code. im interested in learning something of the sort

Kiper, cplusplus.com and by reading well commented sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back