• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.. :S
When I've created my character and are about to log in it says: "You are not a Gamamaster!".. anyone?

Remove -gamemaster parameter if you're not a gamemaster..

Try to run the exe instead of a shortcut because it seems like you have added -gamemaster parameter to have multiclient.

Try to run the exe instead of a shortcut because it seems like you have added -gamemaster parameter to have multiclient.

Oh..!
Thanks alot.

Feel pretty silly. >.<

EDIT:
btw, how do I create my own gamemaster? ;)

Last edited:
Using MySQL or SqLite?

Then you will need a SqLite tool/manager/studio to edit the s3db file, because it is binary.

If you're using Windows try SQLite Expert Personal (search for it on google and i'm sure you'll find it.)

@Viper star, if you throw it (when it flys it's a spear)
But in items.xml says greenstar :S!

Then you will need a SqLite tool/manager/studio to edit the s3db file, because it is binary.

If you're using Windows try SQLite Expert Personal (search for it on google and i'm sure you'll find it.)

Thanks alot for the help.
I got it to work now, although my Gms/gods cannot execute any commands. ^^
//
Gods and gms have the access gms (2) gods (3) but still I cannot do anything. Monsters ignore me and such as they should but still... ;/

Last edited:
Well, Something I think you should add is :
Paralyze Runes takes 1300 mana to shoot.
You should be able to use machete on Wild growth (exevo grav vita) so the exist get shorter.
Exani hur up/down should be able to use on players/items so there is no possibilty to roof block.

Thanks alot for the help.
I got it to work now, although my Gms/gods cannot execute any commands. ^^
//
Gods and gms have the access gms (2) gods (3) but still I cannot do anything. Monsters ignore me and such as they should but still... ;/

In accounts table change type to 5 for gods and 4 for gamemasters.

About the account type.

What does the other numbers do to your account? Like, 0-3 and 6++

1 = Normal
2 = Tutor
3 = Senior Tutor
4 = Gamemaster
5 = God

I don't know is it just me or what:

1. When start OT my exp rate from config.lua isn't accepted. Why?

2. No NPC-s on map, and no Oracle. Will it be ever added or I need by myself?

3. Map with not so "rich" spawns. I know that if I dont like it add by myself. But will mapper add it ever?

4. When I try to talk with NPC everytime I got. "Hello, I'v been expecting you" would it be better like "Hello, I sell/offer....."

Some requests:

1. Command for server save like "/save 10" and server will save in 10 minutes with warning message. Would it be good?

2. Something like !join command. God, or GameMaster go on some posx posy posz and type /join 50 (50= minimum level) and every player that type !join he will be teleported to that posx posy posz where God/GameMaster typed /join 50. I think that's good, you? It's good for team hunting.

1. ../data/XML/stages.xml, disable it.
2. Will be added later, probably in 0.2.5.
3. The map is still under development, it is not done.
4. You can change this with NPC parameters.

1. !save "10
2. Can be done with talk actions.

1 = Normal
2 = Tutor
3 = Senior Tutor
4 = Gamemaster
5 = God

Mate, it still ain't workin for me. I'll post you a pic of how it looks for me. And when I try for example: /t <or> /m monster or what evah it says: "You cannot execute this command"

asdwq4.jpg

EDIT: It's working now! great serv!

Last edited:
Mate, it still ain't workin for me. I'll post you a pic of how it looks for me. And when I try for example: /t <or> /m monster or what evah it says: "You cannot execute this command"

asdwq4.jpg

EDIT: It's working now! great serv!

I didn't mean to put access in groups to 4 or 5, but type in accounts table :p, seems like you've understood that after your edit but incase you didn't you should know now.

I didn't mean to put access in groups to 4 or 5, but type in accounts table :p, seems like you've understood that after your edit but incase you didn't you should know now.

Yeah :D I just misread it.. thanks again for your quick replies.

Last edited:
Next update would be good if you maybe added some more monsters the the server alot of monsters is missing, and if i would like to raise the atk of pally/knight how could that be done?

Might be a stupid question; how do I change sqlType?
I just want to use it through localhost/phpmyadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back