• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up: config.lua.

Next update would be good if you maybe added some more monsters the the server alot of monsters is missing, and if i would like to raise the atk of pally/knight how could that be done?

I'm adding the new monsters which are added to the map.

I've found a bug :S

>> MYSQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT accountnumber FROM players WHERE id=799 Unknown column 'accountnumber' in 'field list'

There is no "accountnumber" row at the "players" table.

Using version 0.2.3

Prolly stupid question;
Is it possible to compile the sources from Forgotten Server to make it XML?

Thanks

plz someone help me with the in-game account manager

10:41 Hello, type 'account' to manage your account and if you want to start over then type 'cancel'.
10:41 Account Manager: Do you want to change your 'password', request a 'recovery key', add a 'character', or 'delete' a character?
10:41 Account Manager: What would you like as your character name?
10:41 Account Manager: Dark Neo, are you sure?
10:41 Account Manager: Should your character be a 'male' or a 'female'.
10:41 Account Manager: A male, are you sure?
10:41 Account Manager:
10:41 Account Manager: I don't understand what vocation you would like to be... could you please repeat it?

You have bad vocations.xml.

criticalHitChance in config.lua.

1.how i can put gms in this server group_id?
EDIT:2.How I can do that players can change the account number and the password not only password with in-game account manager

and thx for the vocations now its work

Last edited:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\forgotten\Source\Project\Makefile.win"
Executing make clean
rm -f ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../ban.o ../baseevents.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../commands.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../logger.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocol80.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o ../vocation.o ../items.o Warofsweden_private.res Warofsweden.exe

g++.exe -c ../account.cpp -o ../account.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/others/boost_1_33_1" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/others/lua-5.1/include" -D__CONSOLE__ -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__

g++.exe: _spawnvp: No such file or directory

make.exe: *** [../account.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Some help? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehm... Never heard about someone that compilder with -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ o0
Try not using it.

EDIT:2.How I can do that players can change the account number and the password not only password with in-game account manager

1. Go to the player table and set the group_id there.
2. Cant be done. (unless you edit sources)

Mate, look like 3 pages back.
I asked the same question, you should get your answer from there.
:)

I have try this to.

Ehm... Never heard about someone that compilder with -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ o0
Try not using it.

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\forgotten\Source\Project\Makefile.win"
Executing make clean
rm -f ../account.o ../actions.o ../admin.o ../allocator.o ../ban.o ../baseevents.o ../chat.o ../combat.o ../commands.o ../condition.o ../configmanager.o ../container.o ../creature.o ../creatureevent.o ../cylinder.o ../database.o ../databasemysql.o ../databasesqlite.o ../depot.o ../exception.o ../fileloader.o ../game.o ../gui.o ../house.o ../housetile.o ../inputbox.o ../ioguild.o ../iologindata.o ../iomap.o ../iomapserialize.o ../item.o ../logger.o ../luascript.o ../mailbox.o ../map.o ../md5.o ../monster.o ../monsters.o ../movement.o ../networkmessage.o ../npc.o ../otserv.o ../outfit.o ../player.o ../playerbox.o ../position.o ../protocol.o ../protocol80.o ../quests.o ../raids.o ../rsa.o ../scheduler.o ../scriptmanager.o ../spawn.o ../spells.o ../status.o ../talkaction.o ../tasks.o ../teleport.o ../textlogger.o ../thing.o ../tile.o ../tools.o ../trashholder.o ../waitlist.o ../weapons.o ../vocation.o ../items.o Warofsweden_private.res Warofsweden.exe

g++.exe -c ../account.cpp -o ../account.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.2/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/backward" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/mingw32" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/others/boost_1_33_1" -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/others/lua-5.1/include" -D__CONSOLE__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__

g++.exe: _spawnvp: No such file or directory

make.exe: *** [../account.o] Error 1

Execution terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back