• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway how to change how you poff whit spears? Whit a paladin and whit criticalHitChance 10 i poff so damn much and hits are very rarly.

Last edited:
finally im a god but i cant execute a command

Look in your commands list
If they dont work try a higher access..
If that dont work then i am sorry i cannot help you.. i havent used forgoton yet but i will convert this weekend.

Anyway to change ho much you poff whit spears? Whit a paladin and whit riticalHitChance 10 i poff so damn much and hits are very rarly.

Yes set iether the critical atack or increase there dist lvl

CHUL

Look in your logs folder and in Talaturen commands notepad..
there are commands there!
if it still dont work try renaming that file to your gm's name.. i am out of options after this sorry!

Aff talaturen :) now i know ty... :p Your setup is the same as other ots's...
Just looks a hell of allot more complicated in the code lol!

Taluren Help Watch how i have my players:

And Watch How I have My Groups:

Whats Wrong Talaturen?

and what i have to do is...

SET ACCOUNT TYPE TO 5, IN ACCOUNTS TABLE, THE FIELD IS CALLED 'TYPE'.

Sorry for using caps but you ignored my previous post saying same thing.

hitchance in weapons.xml

This is taken from a spear: <distance id="7378" level="25" ammo="move" function="internalLoadWeapon"/>

Only bolts/arrows got hitchance, not spears?

Those are the only whit hitchance:
<distance id="2545" hitchance="80" ammo="removecount" script="poison_arrow.lua" />
<distance id="2546" hitchance="80" ammo="removecount" script="explosive_arrow.lua" />
<distance id="7366" hitchance="80" ammo="removecountchance" script="viper_star.lua" />

This is taken from a spear: <distance id="7378" level="25" ammo="move" function="internalLoadWeapon"/>

Try this i have seen somone say it affects the miss rate,
put your critical damage in conf.lua to 100 and tell me the difference.
I am not running the server yet but i have spent the last 24 hours studying these threads!

Try this i have seen somone say it affects the miss rate,
put your critical damage in conf.lua to 100 and tell me the difference.
I am not running the server yet but i have spent the last 24 hours studying these threads!

I know but if i set it to 100 you hit like a retard like 500 and so on, still to many poffs i think.

Those are the only whit hitchance:
<distance id="2545" hitchance="80" ammo="removecount" script="poison_arrow.lua" />
<distance id="2546" hitchance="80" ammo="removecount" script="explosive_arrow.lua" />
<distance id="7366" hitchance="80" ammo="removecountchance" script="viper_star.lua" />

Then simply add hitchance to the spear? By default it is 50, I think.

im install xampp and import the SQL but where are saved the accounts and the player and how i can modify it

Last edited:
Talaturen Is possible that a person can change account and password in the in-game acc manager?

You can change password, but not account number, this will be possible later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back