• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disabled in the precompiled version.

• Improved serversave code alot (Talaturen)
  • Alot of stringstreams has been replaced with char (Talaturen)
  • SqLite connection is now tested on startup (Talaturen)
  • Fixed many issues with the banishment system (Talaturen)
  • learnSpell function added to the NPC system (Talaturen)
  • FreeForAll PVP Arena example written in creaturescripts (Talaturen)
  • Fixed an issue with the function checking if offline player has premium account (Talaturen)
  • Fixed an issue with fields and monsters (Talaturen)
  • Skills should now save even if triggers are not added (Talaturen)
  • Fixed a crash with !setmotd (Talaturen)
  • Possible to see invisible creatures for gamemasters/gods (BlackOnix)
  • Fixed an issue with Actions::useItemEx delay check (Talaturen)

Have you put the lvl to above 500... my server is ofline waiting for that. its a war server with map change intervals using TFS but i want them to gain lvls above 500 lvl's.

Oh and Talaturen delete your private msgs no one can pm you, yur full :p

Have you put the lvl to above 500... my server is ofline waiting for that. its a war server with map change intervals using TFS but i want them to gain lvls above 500 lvl's.

Oh and Talaturen delete your private msgs no one can pm you, yur full :p

I'm trying to find a good way around the 638 limit, to fix the level 500 limit for Windows clients is easy, it'll be fixed.

how do you make it so gms can pick up items it always says not enough cap i even edited the gms cap in mysql it just resets to 0

I got a problem when adding the SQL file to my database:

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

what to do?

and, can I run the server normally without fighting with Localhost server? It really doesn't want to make teamwork with me :D I've never had it running without problems.

Last edited:
hapen the same thing with me i dont know if is ok ...

I got a problem when adding the SQL file to my database:

SQL query:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS `oncreate_players`' at line 1

what to do?

and, can I run the server normally without fighting with Localhost server? It really doesn't want to make teamwork with me :D I've never had it running without problems.

You have to change
sqlType = "Sqlite"
to
sqlType = "mysql"

I have change mine group id to 5 for god but i dont can use god comments :S
I am using Smart ass for aac

Okey, I saw the features in 0.2.4

Please Talaturen, you must fix this NPC bug. It's currently ruining my server half

Thanks for this great server, to be honest I think it's the most stable server with most features in my hole ot career :p

It's fixed in 0.2.4.

apers a erro trigres and my server crash on 31 mins =/ can some one help me ?

hmm, i look the features and the server apparently is the best in now days :D

but i don't know config this type of server, 'winGUI' or 'MySQL' :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back