• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
um.... i like the server and everything, but um.. why isnt there a players folder, so i can make a guy a gm/god or w.e

Got one more question, how do i change mages spell damge? The ue is to strong so i woild like to lower it abit.

.../data/spells/scripts/ultimate explosion.lua

what acc works with last forgotthen becuse if a put the triguirs wont work if i use wiht out trigres you can use the acc but server crash each 30 mins =/

can some one help ?

OTSCMS and SmartAAC works.

Nicaw sucks from what I know, so I recommend you to stay away from that one, use OTSCMS or SmartAAC or the ingame account manager.

I dont know if it is bug or is it just me - but I can log out even if im pz locked.. how can I fix this?

edit: doh, nvm, fixed it somehow

Last edited:
You can logout anytime if you have god account type.

Hello!

First of all, congrats on the server, it looks nice.

But, I'm concerned about stability, is it stable?

140 hours uptime on Radonia and after that I restarted the server, didn't crash, it has never crashed for me, so I'd say that it's stable.

HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR PLEASE
in Ver 0.2.3
Error

consulta SQL:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL ha dicho: Documentación
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

please help me :)

Last edited:
You need phpMyAdmin v2.11.

HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR PLEASE
in Ver 0.2.3
Error

consulta SQL:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL ha dicho: Documentación
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

please help me :)
Just don't use PhpMyAdmin, is the worst way to use a MySql database.

Use MySql Query Browser instead.

man im so noob where i can download this phpMyadmin 2.1
please answer me thx anyway

phpmyadmin.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back