• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
but how i can install this only copy a paste ?
(remplace) or how please

i keep getting error when i try to login to account maker saying wrong temple position i would love to know what i am doing wrong i checked it in map editor and config and the account manager threw the phpmyadmin all say same 1000,1000,7 any help plz

my server crash each 30 mins can you help on msn ?

MSN = [email protected]

I am the owner of www.darktibia.com

i have 3 servers each one can hold 1000 players maybe we can discost something.

thx.

Instead of saying that your server crashes every 30 minutes which doesn't help us at all, you could post the crash log.

Can someone help me? i have this server with otscms.
when i create a player it doesnt give it a log in location. how do i fix this? because no player can log in also where so i change the access level of players because i cant seem to make a GM for for myself. lol

thank you

i have another problem now. i can create chars through the ingame aac but the characters do not show up in the datatbase. whats happening? can anyone help?

ty

ok and another ptob lol

when i import my server database i get this message

Error
SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

What do i do? :(

ok and another ptob lol

when i import my server database i get this message

Error
SQL query:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

What do i do? :(
You need an updated phpMyAdmin(get it from www.phpmyadmin.net).

i was wondering will this ever be in a xml format?

i was wondering will this ever be in a xml format?
Talaturen already removed ALL the XML compiling files(IOAccountXML/IOPlayerXML, etc) and the players/account folders.

No, this will NEVER be XML, since XML is SLOW, is WORSE and is completly messed up if compared do SQL.

It should be nice if you add commands in the 0.2.4 version like:

/save
/clean
/invible

!invite (To guild)
!leavehouse

and so on ...

Forgottenserver is the best server I ever had.

Talaturen, you are the best ;)

hey one question i have to CREATE TRIGGERS to the server work ok ? i did create on mysql console but any ACC works with it you can't create players =/ i try all of it

and Talaturen pls add me on msn i wanna open servers with you think about it.

My oserv = www.darktibia.com

MSN = [email protected]

hey one question i have to CREATE TRIGGERS to the server work ok ? i did create on mysql console but any ACC works with it you can't create players =/ i try all of it

and Talaturen pls add me on msn i wanna open servers with you think about it.

My oserv = www.darktibia.com

MSN = [email protected]

I won't add your MSN unless you give me a good reason to, yes you need to import triggers for the server to work without problems.

Ok for some reason every time i change the password to the sql database it then says that i am not allowed access to phpmyadmin. its very confusing. so i deleted everything to srat again and now i have forgotten what to do lol. can anyone direct me to some tut's etc.
i kinda forgot where i got them from.

You need to change the authtype from config to http, you can do it in phpMyAdmin/libraries/config.sample.php

Error
MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

thats the message i get. i dont know why :(

ok fixed that but when i load the server i get this Server: localhost Database: forgottenserver
Error
SQL query:

MySQL said:

BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

[ Back ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back