• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to donate you can find information about it here:
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=709

Once you've donated you can get my support on MSN, but until then you'll have the same support here on the forum as everyone else who have not donated.

Hello!

First of all, congrats on the server, it looks nice.

But, I'm concerned about stability, is it stable?

It's 99.99% stable if you configure it right.
I've been using this server for a while (month or so) and it just crashed 2-3 times.

ok i downloaded php 2.11 and i replaced that witht the on in the folder then when i try to acess localhost/myphpadmin i get this error

Error
The configuration file now needs a secret passphrase (blowfish_secret).

PELASE HELP

when i downloaded the version 0.2.3 it doesnt have any file with players or accounts or anything.

@Talaturen

I have an idea for your next version... can u put the pvp zones.xml plz.. and the command /invisible for Gms.
This is the BEST SERVER!! :)

you just need to replace it with the phpmyadmin folder inside your xampp(or easyphp, or whatever).
ok i already remplace my phpmyadmin and look this error what should i...

Error

MySQL ha dicho: Documentación
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

i already fix this problem thx for all Pedro b and for u tala
i only imported my old config.inc to my phpmyadmin :D
Thx for help

So.. Talaturen when the new version will be released (0.2.5)??

Where are saved the chars and the account on the phpmyadmin? I have been a lot of time searching for them and cant find them... Help!

I'm having problems to compile the latest SVN with the Dev C++ and the Kiper compiling utorial.

There is no error with the compiler, but when I run the server, it show some errors like that:

WARNING! unknown itemtypeid XXXX. using defaults.
Where "XXXX" is a number, and:
Failed to place creature onto map!

I think it is an lua lib error, but I don't know how to fix it.

Somebody could upload a dev c++ that work with the The Forgotten Server?

i keep getting error when i try to login to account maker saying wrong temple position i would love to know what i am doing wrong i checked it in map editor and config and the account manager threw the phpmyadmin all say same 1000,1000,7 any help plz

i have that first problem and ontop of that i was wondering why gods and gm's and what not cant attack any creatures? if these little things arnt fixed i will have to end up working with xml only because i am more familiar with it but i can tell that sql is alot faster then xml but ima have to do what i gotta do thanks

i have that first problem and ontop of that i was wondering why gods and gm's and what not cant attack any creatures? if these little things arnt fixed i will have to end up working with xml only because i am more familiar with it but i can tell that sql is alot faster then xml but ima have to do what i gotta do thanks

Goto your Database and set the correct temple possition on your account manager

Error

consulta SQL:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

I have an error while creating the database how can i fix it?

Error

consulta SQL:

DELIMITER | CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts` BEFORE DELETE ON `accounts` FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DELETE FROM `bans` WHERE `account` = OLD.`id` ;

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `ondelete_accounts`
BEFORE DELETE
ON `accounts`
FOR ' at line 1

I have an error while creating the database how can i fix it?
Try using the last version of phpmyadmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back